Pulis in before the weekend

Well he wouldn't be on my list to choose from but if its just till the end of season to guide us to safety then I suppose I can see some sense in that.

It will give DC the chance to get someone in more suited to my ideal choice for the role.

The danger (if that is the right choice of words) is if he does really well with us do we keep him on? 

• Like 1

I think it's quite a sensible decision tbh. He'll keep us up and we can assess the situation in may. I understand people's concern over his style of play but results will change people's mind and staying up is paramount. The last 10 months form would see us relegated.

And it's not as if there's a stand out candidate atm.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Well he wouldn't be on my list to choose from but if its just till the end of season to guide us to safety then I suppose I can see some sense in that.

It will give DC the chance to get someone in more suited to my ideal choice for the role.

The danger (if that is the right choice of words) is if he does really well with us do we keep him on? 

No because success is only worth it when the manager has a cool name 

6 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

So Dc didn't like Bruce's style of football

But he's hiring Pulis who makes a Bruce team look like Brazil 70, Ajax 95 & Spain 06 all rolled into one team

Face it DC doesn't have a clue about football and probably doesn't know his arse from his elbow. Trust in DC to ******** things up. No doubt we'll be searching for yet another new manager within around a year. DC needs to sort things out off the pitch, then his managerial appointments might stand a better chance of succeeding. 

6 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

The style of play isn't easy on the eye but like i said earlier anyone who thinks we are going to survive in this league by playing attractive football needs a reality check as this squad isn't capable of that.

Tony Pulis is perfecty capable of guiding us to safety.

I don't know why this stat keeps being quoted, it's wrong.

Megson, Buckingham, and Catterick have a higher PPG (as long as you count 3 point for a win for the old guys), I haven't checked through the rest.

Just now, archieswfc said:

I think it's quite a sensible decision tbh. He'll keep us up and we can assess the situation in may. I understand people's concern over his style of play but results will change people's mind and staying up is paramount. The last 10 months form would see us relegated.

And it's not as if there's a stand out candidate atm.

Dreaming if you think he will leave in summer.

On positive note we won't be play much different than under monk just be doing the style correctly.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Disastrous, will drive out any remaining footballers. 

Footballer's or WINNER'S?.

Trevor Francis forced out the winner's in Atkinsons team that won promotion, came 3rd in the prem and went to Wembley 4 times, and brought in Footballers, and the down fall began.

• Like 1