Pulis in before the weekend

Just now, yeadonowl said:

Think you need to look further up the league. We are 6 points from 5th bottom. We could soon find ourselves in a 3 from 4 scenario

Also bear in mind Derby are on the brink of a billionaire taking over and will probably spend to get out of it in January 

I'd still be confident of making up 6 points in 30 odd games.

I accept the derby situation, but DC is minted too and just as restricted as derbys new owners will be by FFP. 

8 minutes ago, striker said:

Why can't we appoint that manager now? 

Is it really so daunting to make up 2/3 points on Wycombe/Coventry over 30+ games? 

How many points did you expect before Luton, Rotherham, Wycombe?

Be honest with yourself 

0 wins 0 shots on target

6 hours ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I will be happy with the points this season, save the classy football for next season when we're back at Hillsborough!! 

6 hours ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Haha 1

Guest Theboylangers

I genuinely think that now we've got the 6 points back, Chansiri believes we can make the play offs. 

Whether Pulis has sold him that dream and can deliver it is an entirely different question. 

1 minute ago, benni8 said:

To keep us up.

So who are we appointing in the summer? And, why wouldn't they be able to make up 3 points on Coventry over 30+ games? 

If they aren't capable of this, why should we appoint them for a full season, while Pulis only capable for short term?

I genuinely.dont understand why we need a short term panic appointment at this stage of the season. I don't see anyone committing to Pulis for a long term, 3 year deal for example, why is that?

7 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

I genuinely think that now we've got the 6 points back, Chansiri believes we can make the play offs. 

Whether Pulis has sold him that dream and can deliver it is an entirely different question. 

But those supporting Pulis are only doing so until the end of the season to keep us up!

Don't see many wanting him long term for a promotion push.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, striker said:

But those supporting Pulis are only doing so until the end of the season to keep us up!

Don't see many wanting him long term for a promotion push.

I can see the sense of brining in a very experienced manager to steer us away from relegation, but support wouldn't have been the word I'd have  chosen.  

Would like to think DC would get an up and coming manager with a couple of decent entries on their CV for next season.

If Pulis gets us to the edge of the plays off or hovering around that area, would DC and more fans be inclined to keep him on?