Pulis in before the weekend

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

Entertainment is not an irrelevance in football

Jesus Christ

It is in our predicament.

Points make prizes.

I couldn't care less how we play as long as we don't go down.

And in any case, with the plop players we've currently got we're hardly likely to be playing total football.

Just now, Athelwulf said:

It is in our predicament.

Points make prizes.

I couldn't care less how we play as long as we don't go down.

And in any case, with the plop players we've currently got we're hardly likely to be playing total football.

Chansiri was saying playoffs less than a week ago

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

DC playing for time. He's got the rest of the season to find the right manager for the longer term. 

More chance to evaluate other candidates and general shuffling around of the managerial merry go round 

Glenn Whelan in as his assistant - he's got the badges and knows the area - with a view to him taking over long term. There's my totally made up tip. 

• Like 1

Shall we let the new manager actually be appointed before he’s written off ? 

Whether it’s Pulis or someone else, perhaps judge him on his actual record whilst our manager over more than a handful of games ? 

The number of posters writing Pulis off already and bleating like spoilt five year olds is a joke. 

WAWAW ? 

• Like 2

I really don't know what to say, I don't think Tony pulis is the answer it will just be another appointment that will divide the fan base when we really need someone to unite us and give us some belief for the rest of the season, if he's appointed I really can't see us moving forward, unfortunately it's a know from me.

• Like 2

Just now, Hodgyowl said:

I really don't know what to say, I don't think Tony pulis is the answer it will just be another appointment that will divide the fan base when we really need someone to unite us and give us some belief for the rest of the season, if he's appointed I really can't see us moving forward, unfortunately it's a know from me.

Imagine if we play the first game and lose a horrendously dull game 0-1

lol

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, A12owl said:

DC playing for time. He's got the rest of the season to find the right manager for the longer term. 

More chance to evaluate other candidates and general shuffling around of the managerial merry go round 

If that's DC's thoughts, just till the end of the season, then I'd be grudgingly ok with it.