Pulis in before the weekend

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Personally, whilst I don’t rate Monk, he shouldve been given time due to bringing in his pen back room team and 9 players.

Allowing him to do this, not sacking him after some catastrophic results and then sacking him after picking up a wins and a draw against teams above us doesn't smack of someone who has the faintest idea what he's doing. 

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

NOTE - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU CHEERING ON THIS APPOINTMENT AND CELEBRATING

I will be watching what you post on matchdays and the second you post about how you hate the dull football, how disgusted you are with how boring the match is, and how little we score I will be digging your posts out from today and placing them in the reply to you 

x

You are absolutely right. It won't take long for the complaints to start rolling in.

I'm sure he will keep us up but the games wont be worth watching.

• Like 1

As it been confirmed? 

Remember the betting disappearing many times the last few times we were looking for a new manager. And people panicking we were about to hire so and so. 

Hope DC has a rethink, sees the reaction to even more dire football than Monkball and hires a more attack minded manager like Lowe, Cook or Johnson instead. 

Just now, rickygoo said:

Allowing him to do this, not sacking him after some catastrophic results and then sacking him after picking up a wins and a draw against teams above us doesn't smack of someone who has the faintest idea what he's doing. 

I concur. DC is irrational and unpredictable. I don’t doubt his intentions, his willingness to spend and he wants to do the best for us but he hasn’t a scooby do! It’s his club but I would absolutely recommend that he gets a structure at the club and bring in some experienced football men/women who can run the club properly. A CEO and director of football is imperative. 

Just now, The Night-Owl said:

As it been confirmed? 

Remember the betting disappearing many times the last few times we were looking for a new manager. And people panicking we were about to hire so and so. 

Hope DC has a rethink, sees the reaction to even more dire football than Monkball and hires a more attack minded manager like Lowe, Cook or Johnson instead. 

I don’t think a respected journalist like John Percy said we where in advanced talks with anyone last time? 

2 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Under Pulis we’d probably be as good to watch as we were under Jos or Monk, i.e. not very

And I for one am totally and utterly sick of that. I'm actually not missing watching Wednesday at the moment. The only good thing they could do for me right now is give me a refund for last season and this season. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

With the squad we have now, Pulis would get the best out of them. We are not blessed with flair players anymore, I do feel confident that he can keep us up which what we all want.

Terms of long term plan, what players would Pulis bring in?

Lumpy shithouses

I'm not sure some of you have even looked at the table.

A single win more than our actual points haul would see us 12th. And we've got 35 games to go still; 105 points to play for.

Do we really need to be making an appointment, the rationale for which seems to be that we're under the most severe risk of being relegated?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Relegation? 

Were 2 points off getting out

Weve just got rid of a crap manager who couldn’t pick up points to save his life 

We don’t need someone to SAVE our season - we need someone to ignite it with new ideas and get us being creative at the top end 

Weve launched balls into box all bloody season and it hasn’t worked - now we’re getting in Pulis? 

If we had ten games left and we’re 6 points deep in relegation I’d get it - we’re 35 GAMES LEFT. 

Agree entirely with this^^^

• Like 1