Pulis in before the weekend

Love to know what all our football manager experts would have as the playing style with this squad 

Pulis could be the best manager available to manage this squad 

unfortunately he’s been written off already by loads on here and we’re set for another tedious year of moaning drivel 

Questions 

what’s the target for people on here 

what’s classed as good 

what’s classed as bad 

and can we try to keep the constant moaning to a minimum if we’re not in that bad zone 

we ain’t getting pretty football out of this squad and news flash we’re in the relegation zone in the championship 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Good stuff -that's two  us now in the Pulis OUT campaign

Who else is with us?

This is your chance to get the site behind him. 

I’m no Pulis fan. But I genuinely think this is a clever appointment.

We need to stay up and Pulis is the most risk free option out there and has never been relegated in his managerial career. 

Fans aren’t allowed in so we’re not paying good money to watch horrific football. 

Short-term deal to keep us up and we look to start the rebuild with a proper manager in the summer (hopefully).

I think this appointment actually finally shows DC is learning that football is a results based business. 

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This is true

We'll be losing 0:1 instead from now on

Massive step forward

Pulis is alot better manager than monk yet u still backed monk .

1 hour ago, cain said:

If this happens....Chansiri will do something I thought wasn’t possible.....alienate himself from the fans even more, when he had the perfect opportunity to unite them

No-one could possibly unite fans with a new manager. We support whoever comes in, because we support the club 

Edited by hangonrose

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

This is your chance to get the site behind him. 

I’m no Pulis fan. But I genuinely think this is a clever appointment.

We need to stay up and Pulis is the most risk free option out there and has never been relegated in his managerial career. 

Fans aren’t allowed in so we’re not paying good money to watch horrific football. 

Short-term deal to keep us up and we look to start the rebuild with a proper manager in the summer (hopefully).

I think this appointment actually finally shows DC is learning that football is a results based business. 

Brilliant post, agree with the lot. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I dont' know what I want least

Covid or Pulis at our club

Neil, why are you peddling that sort of stuff? If stuff like that is coming from the head of the club’s biggest forum then no wonder the whole things a shitshow right now which it is. 
Why are you whinging about ‘good’ football?!
We haven’t seen any for four years anyway. If we end up in league one we’ll be cut off from the rest of football for the forseeable future. If it is Pulis, it’s our best chance of staying up. He may not be that popular but has he ever done anything to us?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Carbone said:

This season really isn’t about attractive football for us. It’s about confirming our status as a Championship club, these people moaning about Pulis’ style can’t seem to grasp this 

Maybe we aren't all as clever as you. Or maybe we think dullness doesn't guarantee safety for starters and can alienate an alienated fanbase even more. 

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This is true

We'll be losing 0:1 instead from now on

Massive step forward

Goal difference will be better 

At first I was in despair....:

ive digested the info, and thought actually this might be a clever shrewd interim appointment 

Pulis - horrible football, poo house tactics , grinds results and gets points , exactly what we need , he will keep us up, no doubt in my mind. 

aslong as mentioned it’s an interim position until the end of the season