Just Give Us a Team To Get Us Excited.

First Jos, then Monk bored us to death and depressed the life out of us and drained us of optimism with their turgid, boring defensive tactics. I just want the new manager to be someone who plays attacking football and tries to score goals and win games. Someone who puts a team on the pitch that gets us excited and looking forward to watching the team. Someone who gives us a team to be proud of. 

We deserve better than the dross we have suffered week in week out over the last few years. 

Just give us a manager gets the supporters believing again in the team again. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

First Jos, then Monk bored us to death and depressed the life out of us and drained us of optimism with their turgid, boring defensive tactics. I just want the new manager to be someone who plays attacking football and tries to score goals and win games. Someone who puts a team on the pitch that gets us excited and looking forward to watching the team. Someone who gives us a team to be proud of. 

We deserve better than the dross we have suffered week in week out over the last few years. 

Just give us a manager gets the supporters believing again in the team again. 

We were like a mix of the harlem globetrotters and the Brazil 1970 team away from home last season, and we still had fans wazzing on about this.

• Haha 1

This thing about Monk being a negative manager....

I remember after lockdown when we had Murphy and Harris playing as full backs. That to me seemed suicidally positive and I guess that's how it proved. How many times last season were we 2 or 3 goals down after 20 mins. But at least he was willing to try it.

This season I think he's been realistic enough to know that with this strike force we're not going to score many goals, so if we're going to win we need to keep a clean sheet. By and large we've been hard to score against this season and yet we've been on the front foot in most games at least until we got knackered.

I don't think he was especially negative - just pragmatic

• Haha 1