Name your 3 LEAST wanted managers

Guest domSWFC

59 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I just remembered a couple of years ago I met somebody who was a coach, she coaches the coaches wherever they do their badges as part of the course.

I asked her who stood out for her as someone who has a lot of potential based on how they did on the course

She said Phil Neville really impressed everyone and thought he will have a big future.

He has a good profile and would get us good loans. I wouldn't be gutted to get him

I think he's a real hit with all the ladies. Fetches coat haha.

41 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Billy Davies,

That obese bloke who used to manage Rotherham 

Phillip Neville 

plus everyone else that has been mentioned in this thread.

Wasn't that Steve Evans? He eat my pie once.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Someone with a no-nonsense attitude, I think this squad is under achieving and selling us fans out. I'd like someone to go in and basically call them out for what they are.

I'd probably say Pearson (seems a hard liner who has recent PL experience dealing with bigger names than what we have - I think he would be an appointment in the Bruce class), but not sure he would take it.

I don't think a weak, quiet guy would save us from relegation.

I mostly agree, I think we need a experienced manager. I would go for realistically Cook, Pearson or Pulis.

• Like 1

Agree with all the shouts against Phil Neville - as far as I can tell he's done a pretty pïss poor job with the women's team, despite his friends in the press trying to convince people otherwise.

I don't agree with all the Sol Campbell hate though. Granted he's not done anything to suggest he should get the job - but he's not disgraced himself either, as far as I can tell he's done moderately well with two almost impossible jobs with teams rooted to the foot of the table. So, the bloke's got a massive ego and is a bit weird - that describes almost every manager in the Premier League too.

If I was to object to anyone, it would more be on personality grounds - i.e. the likes of John Terry, Lee Bowyer, etc.

• Like 1