Name your 3 LEAST wanted managers

Guest domSWFC

38 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

Big Mick is funny haha and isn't he managing in Cyprus now?

Danny is the manager, the one who you mostly see and his brother is the assistant manager/coach. 

Mick's not funny, he just comes across as an embarrassing dad, who once thought he was cool in 1983. So glad he is employed elsewhere.

• Haha 1

I just remembered a couple of years ago I met somebody who was a coach, she coaches the coaches wherever they do their badges as part of the course.

I asked her who stood out for her as someone who has a lot of potential based on how they did on the course

She said Phil Neville really impressed everyone and thought he will have a big future.

He has a good profile and would get us good loans. I wouldn't be gutted to get him

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, sammo said:

Cowley

I was all for Cowley until the Huddersfield reign - but he just screams failure now. Can just imagine the dour 'we tried our best' and soundbites. The other two aren't even worth thinking about. 

How does Cowley scream failure now? He actually succeeded in delivering the remit he was given, keeping a Huddersfield side who'd taken one point from their first seven matches in The Championship.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, ROKERITE said:

How does Cowley scream failure now? He actually succeeded in delivering the remit he was given, keeping a Huddersfield side who'd taken one point from their first seven matches in The Championship.

I'd be happy enough with the Cowleys. Whom do I really not want?

Sol Campbell - thick, entitled bell-end;

Steve Evans - I have a horrible feeling that Jabba's been linked with us once or twice before;

Carlos - I wouldn't put it past DC and it would end up ruining all our fond memories of his first 18 months...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

Haha, I did want him here before.:ph34r:

Mind you, some names being mentioned are utterly bizarre 😆

Everytime we are looking for a new manager, people I've never heard of pop up. It's like we all have to write in to say whether we are available or not 😆

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

Haha yeah, who would you like?

Someone with a no-nonsense attitude, I think this squad is under achieving and selling us fans out. I'd like someone to go in and basically call them out for what they are.

I'd probably say Pearson (seems a hard liner who has recent PL experience dealing with bigger names than what we have - I think he would be an appointment in the Bruce class), but not sure he would take it.

I don't think a weak, quiet guy would save us from relegation.

• Thanks 1