Name your 3 LEAST wanted managers

Guest domSWFC

35 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Mick McCarthy (The 'dad jokes' just aren't funny)

Cowleys (sorry no first names as I don't know which is which)

Jonathan Woodgate (how this guy is still involved in football I don't know - first manager to be out injured)

Big Mick is funny haha and isn't he managing in Cyprus now?

Danny is the manager, the one who you mostly see and his brother is the assistant manager/coach. 

16 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

I’ve noticed that a lot of the treads regarding the new manager focus more on who people don’t want rather than who they do. As soon as someone offers a name they are bombarded with comments on why said person would be a bad appointment. There are also threads like “Please don’t appoint” and “Name your three least wanted”.

The thing is, how much support will the new manager get from people who are disappointed or don’t get the man they want? Will people rally behind him or wait until the first defeat to start with the ‘told you so’ posts?

Is being proven right more important than supporting the new manager to some people? 

I didn't see it with this thread, but I get your point and agree. I see it happening the most if we appoint Pulis, he wouldn't be my first choice, but I would support him 100% from the go. The fans are going to be split and I hope he starts ect. well and carries it on for awhile, if not it's gonna be like what you said.