Being interviewed again Wednesday or Thursday.

Guest buster123

The thing is, with Pulis I know he’d keep us up... and at the moment surely that’s the goal? 
As much as I don’t want him he’d do the job required this season. He’d also be a big enough name to deal with any egos if a Hutchinson type saga happened. And a big enough name to attract players.

Maybe I’m contradicting myself tbf. I’d rather him than Cowelys etc.

• Like 1

Actually don’t mind Pulis myself. But I know he would be unpopular amongst our fans. Which is what does put me off, I’d really like there to be a buzz about the new manager, similar to when Bruce joined.

Think it’s fair to say his football isn’t the most enjoyable but you can’t question his ability to get results. I also don’t think Pulis signs up to any job going, convincing him to come here would be a coup. But I understand the sceptics. 

32 minutes ago, Jim said:

In so many ways it’s a logical choice but this club needs a rocket up it’s ar$e and appointing Pulis would feel like another kick in the knackers.

Only the obvious choice if we want to continue our one team crusade against watchable football Grim

38 minutes ago, PortlandOwl said:

Please not Pulis in his stupid baseball cap and who does press conferences standing up ffs? 

wow that baseball cap is gonna be in club shop gonna sell millions , ffp will be a thing of the past . u can even wear it chav style back to from . 

Pulis would not provide exiting football but that’s not the requirement this season. His knowledge and experience would be enough to get the results needed to stay in the Championship. Might also be the kind of guy to become D o F later too working alongside a younger manager.

I reckon the likes of Crowley, Lowe and even Cooke are too much of a risk this season. Nine games in the December period will most likely decide our Championship status. Unfortunately though I don’t see Megson coming back to Hillsborough as a number 2. Not to Pulis or anyone else somehow.

1 minute ago, Blatter said:

Pulis would not provide exiting football but that’s not the requirement this season. His knowledge and experience would be enough to get the results needed to stay in the Championship. Might also be the kind of guy to become D o F later too working alongside a younger manager. 

Christ - first he bores us into going to Meadowhall instead of the match, and then when he's done that he moves upstairs and teaches the next manager how to do it too.

Massive revenue killer

We'd sell record low numbers of season tickets under Pulis  

Owlstalk Shop

41 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

My view. 

This season is all about staying in this league. Would a Pulis appointment excite me? No. 

Would he keep us up? Most likely.  

Not my choice....but he got Stoke into Europe....just let that sink in..for a min...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blatter said:

I reckon the likes of Crowley, Lowe and even Cooke are too much of a risk this season. Nine games in the December period will most likely decide our Championship status. Unfortunately though I don’t see Megson coming back to Hillsborough as a number 2. Not to Pulis or anyone else somehow.

Come on mate, we had a six point deduction, two wins, it’s not a time for such desperate measures surely?  With 35 games left, I’d like to see us aiming for more than 21st place. We need to be establishing a platform from which we can move forward next season. Pulis won’t produce that

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't know

Gut feeling would be yes

But I literally have no idea

I never ever have (or claim to have) any inside info and don't want to either

If you literally have no idea then why say this below then?

58 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nobody is being interviewed this week

The deal was sealed a couple of weeks ago

Don't believe the hype

• Haha 1