Is Tony Pulis the decoy this time?

25 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Irrelevant as no way could Pulis be described as a “modern” form of dinosaur He’s as old school dinosaur as they come

Calling Pulis a dinosaur is just your way of discrediting him and its a pretty rubbish analogy at that. At the end of the day whats irrelevant is what either you or I ( or the rest of the fanbase for that matter) think who would be the best man for the job, thats down to our esteemed leader. Lets just hope that he has learned from previous mistakes & gets it right this time.

12 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Calling Pulis a dinosaur is just your way of discrediting him and its a pretty rubbish analogy at that. At the end of the day whats irrelevant is what either you or I ( or the rest of the fanbase for that matter) think who would be the best man for the job, thats down to our esteemed leader. Lets just hope that he has learned from previous mistakes & gets it right this time.

That much is true, but it does matter what you or I think, because if the majority of fans don’t buy into what’s happening, he’s in trouble