Is Tony Pulis the decoy this time?

1 hour ago, yeadonowl said:

Why?

We have a team with no pace, no creativity, no real money to change the situation and don't look like we are going to score many goals. 

to score goals and ultimately win games we are probably going to have heavily rely on set pieces

on that basis is Pulis such a bad short term appointment until next summer

This x1000

Look at the squad. We're bot going to be playing tiki taka with this lot and we havent got a 2016 Fernando to win us points from nowhere.

Setting on a manager at this point looking to play champagne football couid spell disaster.

It's not ideal, but it's absolutely a case of needs must.

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

This x1000

Look at the squad. We're bot going to be playing tiki taka with this lot and we havent got a 2016 Fernando to win us points from nowhere.

Setting on a manager at this point looking to play champagne football couid spell disaster.

It's not ideal, but it's absolutely a case of needs must.

Please tell me you're not calling for Pulis

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Please tell me you're not calling for Pulis

I hate the thought of watching Pulis type football, but Monk's legacy is a squad devoid of any creativity. As Yeadonowl says, how else are we going to get the goals we need?

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I hate the thought of relegation  more.

Man in street sees car coming straight towards him

Decides to lay down and let it run all over him and kill him because he hates the thought of being hit and losing his legs

(when he could simply just step out of the way and walk off down the road to the pub)

Owlstalk Shop

It’s no no from me re Pulis but I honestly believe Big Nigel will get the job even though he’s had health problems. 
I also think Megson will be part of whoever is next appointed including being part of Pearson’s back room staff.

Finally does any other Owl have a sneaky suspicion that Carlos is lurking- just saying.

Just now, owlsruleok said:

It’s no no from me re Pulis but I honestly believe Big Nigel will get the job even though he’s had health problems. 
I also think Megson will be part of whoever is next appointed including being part of Pearson’s back room staff.

Finally does any other Owl have a sneaky suspicion that Carlos is lurking- just saying.

Three lines in one post

I don't just disagree with all three lines, I'm really struggling to understand how you've come to any of those conclusions

lol

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, owlsruleok said:

Whats Carlos lurking about for then. One of our players to help him get into the champions league.

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Three lines in one post

I don't just disagree with all three lines, I'm really struggling to understand how you've come to any of those conclusions

lol

Ever heard of an opinion especially with the first two and because CC. still has SWFC at heart according to what he’s said in the past - BTW is that summary Ok for you ? 

Just now, owlsruleok said:

Ever heard of an opinion especially with the first two and because CC. still has SWFC at heart according to what he’s said in the past - BTW is that summary Ok for you ? 

I've no issue at all with you having an opinion  I just can't see how you've come to those conclusions at all

Owlstalk Shop

15 minutes ago, basegreenowl said:

David Wagner v Pulis if a straiggt choice. Wagner did we in them early days at Hudders but he went on some massive losing run and I think he just about did at Shalke. Thing is Pulis might turn it but as soon as things go wrong, the way he plays, everything will go against him. 

I really hope it’s not Wagner, I know some fans make out like they were Barcelona when they played us in the playoffs but they were never a good side, and them going up was even flukier than Leicester winning the league for me 

• Like 1

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 hour ago, nethertonowl said:

DC has to show some ambition, Howe, Dyche, or laudrup

They are the ambitions of a Premier league club not SWFC unfortunately.

Just now, bladeshater said:

I don't with this decoy business just pick the best three candidates and whoever's ideas match the chairman's appoint em

There's always a decoy

Big ££££ to be made at the bookies

Monk sneaked in at 20/1 when our heads were turned with the Cowleys and co.

Owlstalk Shop