Westwood

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope

Have another go

I've established what I wanted though, which is that you don't actually know anything more than the rest of us about the situation surrounding Westwood. Beyond that, there's nothing to say.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cowl said:

I've established what I wanted though, which is that you don't actually know anything more than the rest of us about the situation surrounding Westwood. Beyond that, there's nothing to say.

Again - you're wittering on about how I'm suggesting I know more than anyone else

lol

I've never once done/said that - in fact in many posts recently I've said the exact opposite

It's a bit weird you spend the whole thread arguing about something that's not ever been said 🤣

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Again - you're wittering on about how I'm suggesting I know more than anyone else

lol

I've never once done/said that - in fact in many posts recently I've said the exact opposite

You do it a lot. You didn't used to, I don't know what changed.

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'd leave it if I were you

You've spent the whole thread telling me I've said something that I haven't done a single time 🤣

I came into the thread to talk about Westwood, which is what I did. Unfortunately it got side-tracked as it so often does when you make your usual tiresome entrance by your theatrics. You never just give your view; you have to stick your ghetto-blasters on and make sure it's all that's seen and heard.

5 minutes ago, cowl said:

I came into the thread to talk about Westwood, which is what I did. Unfortunately it got side-tracked as it so often does when you make your usual tiresome entrance by your theatrics. You never just give your view; you have to stick your ghetto-blasters on and make sure it's all that's seen and heard.

oh dear - you’re not just struggling you’re all over the shop now

I’ve given my view numerous times In this thread

should I quote them for you to see again?

Youve seen them before - just before you yourself replied to them saying (and this is the best bit) that it’s JUST MY VIEW 🤣🤣🤣

lol

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

"he's made no secret of that, he wants to take us from Step 6 of the English League (really 8 rungs on the ladder) right up to the Premiership"

Then...

"He's already around quite a lot, he comes down to games often and a couple of weeks back he was behind the bar serving pints at a local game"

lol

Ohhhh Keiran

Owlstalk Shop