BREAKING NEWS - GARRY MONK IS GONE

Here's are 2 names from MLS... (no laughing please LOL)
Peter Vermes - great coach - doesn't put up with any crap from his players...  wouldn't be a wishy washy interview at full time... 
Bruce Arena - former US men's national team coach - knows how to handle guys like Beckham and Keane (big egos etc) - knows how to win....

Or we could ask Megson.... or Bullen.... 

Monk going is the least surprising, surprise I can imagine.

DC being decisive is more of a surprise but he did telegraph the move last week on his press day, 'current manager' was a giveaway. Maybe he is learning, we will tell if he is by how quickly he installs a new manager, if it's this week he's learning if it's 6 weeks before he does it, he's learnt nothing.

I supported Monk while he was here, good luck to him in the future but we move on.

I will support the new manager unless it's Jos. DC wouldn't do that would he? Just to teach us a lesson? No, I hope not.

Onwards and upwards hopefully.

• Like 1

The most worrying thing for me is the players Monk has brought in , they are all much of a muchness , work hard but basically drop outs from other clubs .....whoever comes in has got a difficult job to get this squad to gel and most importantly to try and win games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, s29wfc said:

Paul Cook and Ryan Lowe the big market movers in the last half hour. 

Interesting, Lowe has an impressive record in his short managerial career. I think Cook would be good and, according to Biggs,  he would be interested in the job.  Either way we've got the Monkey off our back.

2 minutes ago, darra said:

We'd be the best team ever and win games by a lot.

This year we wanted to win promotion, and frankly we DID we promotion

You got relegated Don

THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS NOT DECIDED BY THE FAKE NEWS LAMESTREAM MEDIA

• Like 1

Hopefully he has somebody lined up and we don't have the usual weeks of waiting. Interesting that the statement didn't mention that Bullen would be taking over team matters until a new manager is appointed 

Credit where it’s due... monk didn’t have many supporters left and it looked like dc was one of them! But has acted at the right time cus only one way we was heading we’ll done dc ... now the hard part get this decision right fingers x

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

"The fake news had us 12 points down from the beginning but I knew we would come back."

These so-called points deductions were designed as Owl suppression, in reality we won big, we won beautiful. Some are saying it's the best season in history, they say nobody ever finished 17th so well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Guest wilyfox

Ooooh that is very pleasant news indeed. Losing to 3 shitters in one week without even scoring was instantly sackable. Thought last week may have earned him a stay of execution, but glad it hasn’t. We couldn’t score in a brothel. He had to go.

9 minutes ago, Bluestripe said:

Perhaps DC has been influenced by the inflated/unexpected traction piggy Wilder got from the grunters going thru Lge 1 to PL - and whilst it’s not pointed out often enough that had dirty weeds not SPECTACULARLY choked,  they’d had never crept in - even so, the tag of worlds biggest blade...and it’s momentum effect, would have caught his eye.

You could be onto something there. Piggy Wilder could be out of a job soon?