BREAKING NEWS - GARRY MONK IS GONE

2 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Omg if we have seen the back of that formation and tactics that's a reyt result 

Only one thing though, we don't have a left back to go to a back 4 ? Would a new manager put Penney straight in ?

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Very surprised he has been sacked, especially after Thursday. Please please DC make the right choice now, not an unknown foreign manager or someone like Pulis or even worse Bullen! 

He said about how there is no one out there to replace Monk. or words like that. 

So I recon he has just got a yes from someone. 

Fully expecting a new manager in the next 24 hours.

Edited by pazowl55

Perhaps DC has been influenced by the inflated/unexpected traction piggy Wilder got from the grunters going thru Lge 1 to PL - and whilst it’s not pointed out often enough that had dirty weeds not SPECTACULARLY choked,  they’d had never crept in - even so, the tag of worlds biggest blade...and it’s momentum effect, would have caught his eye.

17 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Why is it always weird with us? Should have gone in the summer. Then should have gone after Wycombe. Yet, we sack him after we get 4 points.

Dont get me wrong, he had to go but it’s just weird!

Timing isn’t weird at all. Lots of clubs like to change managers at the start of an international break as it gives the new guy two weeks to prepare for their first game, not two days like if they’d sacked Monk after Wycombe. 

2 minutes ago, beloved_aunt said:

Timing isn’t weird at all. Lots of clubs like to change managers at the start of an international break as it gives the new guy two weeks to prepare for their first game, not two days like if they’d sacked Monk after Wycombe. 

I agree.... but that’s if they come through the door immediately 

Hope we aren’t left dithering