Better the Devil you know.

1 hour ago, Lump On said:

I don't want Monk sacked, in fact I almost fear it happening. The reason for this Is I do not think we would have anyone lined up and it could take months to get a replacement in a lockdown/pandemic world and that tells me that Bullen would be given the job until someone was appointed.

Now that does scare me!!! I like Bullen but only when he's not managing the team. I don't think we will go down under Monk and don't think we will go up under Monk but giving him time and the world time to settle down might just benefit us loads more than sacking him and making things worse.

Lets get to May and hopefully we will be in mid table obscurity and in a much better place to make an informed decision.... I mean we might even line someone up before we actually get rid of him should we need to.

LUMP ON 

• Haha 3

Guest whowantstoberich
1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Someone who doesn't give a flyer for what the fans, chairman, nor players think...My way or the highway...

MONK seems to fit that bill tbh,

2 hours ago, Lump On said:

I don't want Monk sacked, in fact I almost fear it happening. The reason for this Is I do not think we would have anyone lined up and it could take months to get a replacement in a lockdown/pandemic world and that tells me that Bullen would be given the job until someone was appointed.

Now that does scare me!!! I like Bullen but only when he's not managing the team. I don't think we will go down under Monk and don't think we will go up under Monk but giving him time and the world time to settle down might just benefit us loads more than sacking him and making things worse.

Lets get to May and hopefully we will be in mid table obscurity and in a much better place to make an informed decision.... I mean we might even line someone up before we actually get rid of him should we need to.

So youve clearly not seen the stats since he came, if you have been affected by covid call the Monk helpline, youle then feel like a million dollars that day and be in hospital the next.

2 hours ago, Lump On said:

There are no words.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lump On said:

You pissed..?

5 hours ago, Lump On said:

Although if Pearson is trully interested and we can agree a deal before sacking monk... Its a no brainer for me 

Any manager who comes in and realises Westwood is best keeper,Dawson is crap and so is Pelepussy..is an upgrade..

6 hours ago, Lump On said:

You must be crazy. With his record he would definitely have us relegated. Anyone,  literally anyone is a better bet.