Carlos

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist
15 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Monk was 3rd in the league at one point last season glad he did it it

'We wer once 3rd in the league'..another one for the honours board..

16 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Well done Carlos. I wouldn't rule out DC bringing him back here, I really wouldn't. 

Yeah, i mean 2nd in the portugese first division having just beaten benfica I bet he’s just sat at home this morning wishing DC would pick up the phone

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Yeah, i mean 2nd in the portugese first division having just beaten benfica I bet he’s just sat at home this morning wishing DC would pick up the phone

Fairly obvious for everyone that beating Benfica is a "come and get me" plea.

• Haha 1

Left us in the **** with some of his signings. Around 25m spent on Van Aken, Abdi, Reach and Rhodes. Chairman said his managers decide what they want and he makes the final call and I believe that. Therefore, we are in this mess because Chansiri put too much trust in the wrong man in Carvahal. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jrh said:

Left us in the **** with some of his signings. Around 25m spent on Van Aken, Abdi, Reach and Rhodes. Chairman said his managers decide what they want and he makes the final call and I believe that. Therefore, we are in this mess because Chansiri put too much trust in the wrong man in Carvahal. 

I wouldn’t put Reach in that bracket, I thing we’ve had decent value from him, although he hasn’t hit the heights I thought he might be capable of.  As far as Carvalhal goes, I’m still not convinced he was directly involved in signing players.

Guest Therealrealist
13 minutes ago, jrh said:

Of course cc bought the players...i suppose stuart gray bought sergio bus..