Some stats for you

It’s a supply issue. The issue in supply comes from the formation which makes us more solid (well at least when Iorfa plays) however hinders our creativity. 

Palmer, Harris, Odubajo..... these lads are to going to supply the strikers with much. 

Our goals this season will come from set pieces or possibly counter attacks hate to say unless we sign a few wing backs in January (or possibly try Penney). 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, flash said:

It’s a supply issue. The issue in supply comes from the formation which makes us more solid (well at least when Iorfa plays) however hinders our creativity. 

Palmer, Harris, Odubajo..... these lads are to going to supply the strikers with much. 

Our goals this season will come from set pieces or possibly counter attacks hate to say unless we sign a few wing backs in January (or possibly try Penney). 

Not sure mate. I’m not sure the stats would back up that three at the back makes us more solid. In theory the wing backs do give us width, but that often means our form of attack is one dimensional. 
Choose whichever system we play, our front players are poor, perhaps the worst in the division

35 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Rhodes isn’t aggressive enough personality wise. If he had confidence he’d be banging on the managers door saying I’m one of the all time leading scorers in the division, give me a run of games and I’ll score the goals 

Either that or he just doesn’t believe he can do it anymore or he’s scared of being locked in the basement with Westwood

Maybe this is true.

But we aren’t comparing him to decent strikers. 

Is there a partnership more likely to score us an effing goal from Marriott, Windass, Kachunga and Paterson? 

He really really really needs to start. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Foul !!!!

Look at it properly.

Windass 1 goal in 790 minutes

Paterson 1 in 514

Kachunga 0 in 460

Marriott 0 in 319

Rhodes 1 in 182

One of these stats is perfectly acceptable. Four are unsustainable if we want to stay up.

Monk’s treatment of Rhodes has left a lot to be desired.

37 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Rhodes isn’t aggressive enough personality wise. If he had confidence he’d be banging on the managers door saying I’m one of the all time leading scorers in the division, give me a run of games and I’ll score the goals 

Either that or he just doesn’t believe he can do it anymore or he’s scared of being locked in the basement with Westwood

He should be banging the friggin door down, demanding to play ! Jordan ffs grow a pair and tell the useless flipping   tw*t  to play you ! Being in the basement with Westwood is better than being humiliated by being 5th choice striker behind people who you’ve scored 10x more goals than in this division.

2 hours ago, 4evaowl said:

Not according to DC.

exactly stop making excuses up for managers , monk and carlos had final say over signings , monk clearly knows windass patterson marriot kachunga as he has managed for years at this level(somehow) 3 goals all season apart from pens must be some kind of record for us. 

20 minutes ago, morganowl said:

exactly stop making excuses up for managers , monk and carlos had final say over signings , monk clearly knows windass patterson marriot kachunga as he has managed for years at this level(somehow) 3 goals all season apart from pens must be some kind of record for us. 

Well monks another one on the bandwagon pulling the wool over dcs eyes and pinching money, only losers are us fans. 

3 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Foul !!!!

Look at it properly.

Windass 1 goal in 790 minutes

Paterson 1 in 514

Kachunga 0 in 460

Marriott 0 in 319

Rhodes 1 in 182

One of these stats is perfectly acceptable. Four are unsustainable if we want to stay up.

No prizes for guessing which of those is the one Monk is most reluctant to use. 

2 hours ago, flash said:

Won’t  score from set prices because the delivery is woeful. Won’t score from counter attacks because the players are so slow and their thought process is sloth like.  

18 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Some neutral stats/facts for you here folks

No agenda, no comment, no bashing nothing - just pure neutral stats

• Windass 1 goal in 11
  • Paterson 1 goal in 7
  • Kachunga 0 goals in 7
  • Marriot 0 goals in 7
  • Rhodes 1 goal in 6

5 strikers

3 goals.

Well done Gary Monk!!