POST MATCH REACTION HERE PLEASE - Off the bottom, but...

2 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

I am sure he would have loved to have paid 7m and have Toney in the side.

He had the budget to bring in strikers and brought in utility players. That’s why we aren’t going to score the goals to keep us up 

At home we need to be creating more. I can un why monk is so defensive after those bad results. But hoping for a penalty or own goal is not enough. 

Time for Rhodes to be given a chance to play a few games with same partner and just given the responsibility of goal sniffer. That is what he is good at. 

• Like 1

Corners: they are just not working at mo. We haven’t threatened from them this season, 60, 70 corners. We need to really shake this up and try something different.

31 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Can’t even be bothered to say how shyte we are today.

I'm the same. I'm reading through thinking shall I post something. But it'd just be the same as everyone else. And the same as most games this season. It's deflating. 

Millwall were terrible today. For all the talk of 'we've got 3 winnable games' before we played Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe, Millwall were worse than the first 2 and about on a par with Wycombe. We really should have won today but the game isn't seen the same as the 3 winnable games because Millwall aren't a 'little'club. 

• Like 1