POST MATCH REACTION HERE PLEASE - Off the bottom, but...

Performance was ok, but think we all knew we weren't going to score. 

6 goals scored all season, only 2 of those from open play. Even without the points deduction we'd be 21st.

I appreciate what DC was saying about changing manager, but we're going nowhere.

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

Unforgivable not hitting target from there 

But saying that, I can only see Windass in squad who would do any better - there is hardly anyone in squad who can hit the ball with any venom

I actually dont mind Kachunga, works hard, has some ability and can link play.

However he demonstrated here a complete lack of composure. Had so much time to get his head up and side foot it in the corner, instead, head down, swings and hopes for the best.

21st is what we have to go on. Forget the points deduction.

Monk is Abysmal   Beattie is shafting Chansiri the same way that Monk is and everybody else has. This is an appalling manager., Shocking.
But we know Chnasiri loves him.... wants to hug him, give him cnahces.

CHANSIRI !!     GROW SOME BALLS !!!!!   SACK HIM !!!

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Haha 1

Terrible game and terrible tactics by our glorious leader

His job in the summer was to rebuild the forward line. In his wisdom he’s brought in 3 utility players and 1 actual forward

We have 2 actual strikers at the club which he consistently ignores until deciding the introduce one of them 10 mins from the end.

we are never going to score lots of goals with such negative team selections. We have no pace, no strength, little movement and no composure up front

we seem to reliant in set pieces or bad defending

I think I’d rather watch a Tony Pulis big hoof side than this

Guest Jack the Hat
16 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Windass and Rhodes to start up front for me.

This This and This ^^^^^^^^^^^.  Marriott and Bob Carolgees are a waste of time

2 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Terrible game and terrible tactics by our glorious leader

His job in the summer was to rebuild the forward line. In his wisdom he’s brought in 3 utility players and 1 actual forward

We have 2 actual strikers at the club which he consistently ignores until deciding the introduce one of them 10 mins from the end.

we are never going to score lots of goals with such negative team selections. We have no pace, no strength, little movement and no composure up front

we seem to reliant in set pieces or bad defending

I think I’d rather watch a Tony Pulis big hoof side than this

I am sure he would have loved to have paid 7m and have Toney in the side.

Guest LondonOwl313
14 minutes ago, mrrodge said:

Very concerning and has to change if we are going to stay up.

6 goals from 11 league games of which 2 were penalties and 1 own goal. Since the opening day our players have scored 1 goal in open play.

2nd half we played much better and created a few chances but we aren’t clinical at all at the moment.

This is the issue, and it isn't going to change under this manager because its been like this during the whole of his tenure. We've only scored more during Fletchers purple patches before Xmas.

Its ok people pointing to this or that game being a good point, but if the bulk of our games are like this, our form is going to read one win in every five games, a couple of decent draws followed by a couple of bad defeats when the opposition manage to break us down early.

It's the sort of form and performances that will lead to 40 points over a full season. We need to change manager ASAP and at least try and attack with what limited ability we have.