Starting lineup - here’s how the Owls line up today

1 minute ago, 0742 said:

Another confusing line up from the tactical genius Mr Monk

The fact nobody can actually tell how we will line up, what formation we will play or what tactics we will employ, tells us exactly where we are as a club!

I remain convinced we'll see 3-5-2 with Reach in behind the front pair and then as the games open up him stretching wide left and Kachunga wide right and making a 3-4-3

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It’s not that we can’t do that

Its that we don’t know 

Big difference

If we knew his tactics we could very easily say!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l3fZLMbuCOqJ82gec" width="480" height="202" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/filmeditor--the-hangover-movie-l3fZLMbuCOqJ82gec">via GIPHY</a></p>

Edited by 0742

3 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

His wife went into labor on the night of the Bournemouth match... congrats Lees, but unless you were the one giving birth, it's time to turn up for football match!lol

Family's important and all that and he's entitled to 2 week paternity leave but surely it makes sense for him to be available today then take the 2 weeks during the international break over the next fortnight. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Lees on maternity leave, Brown not 100% so no good rushing him back and the front two did well last game 

Maternity leave ffs players today just have it so fu.. KING easy, I get a annual bonus if I have a 100% attendance, how many players would qualify for that? fu.. KING none 

12 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I know what you mean Corky, but on the other hand...isn't the other opeion two right footers?

Isn't that as bad somehow?

Be ok when dunkleys back. One left footer one right footer one no footer

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kristmace said:

Family's important and all that and he's entitled to 2 week paternity leave but surely it makes sense for him to be available today then take the 2 weeks during the international break over the next fortnight. 

Thats too straight forward. The commitment from players today is pathetic. 

11 minutes ago, 0742 said:

Another confusing line up from the tactical genius Mr Monk

The fact nobody can actually tell how we will line up, what formation we will play or what tactics we will employ, tells us exactly where we are as a club!

Or you could say the players on the teamsheet are all versatile and could be played in several different positions. Total football!!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

I know what you mean Corky, but on the other hand...isn't the other opeion two right footers?

Isn't that as bad somehow?

I don’t know why but it just isn’t....