Starting lineup - here’s how the Owls line up today

Guest Bulgaria
4 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Our striker situation is tragic. Still, Windass deserves a place... he usually puts a shift in and is capable of snatching a goal here and there... but the rest don’t really get me full of anticipation.

" Who's the dead man that hit me with the salt shaker?"

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Not keen on two left footers in the back 3 but I guess we don’t have a choice. Would have played Brown with Reach at wing back and Paterson too instead of Kachunga. They are a really physical side and I hope we don’t regret it!

It's the same team as against Bournemouth but he had to replace the suspended Harris, so he's brought Van Aken, who is returning from suspension back in. 

I'm all for criticising Monk when he's made one of the many daft decisions he makes, 

But the 1 change he has made from the side against Bournemouth is enforced and actually makes more sense than the side against Bournemouth, given we have 3 CBs at the back and Odubajo and Palmer at wing back. 

People need to stop looking for sticks to beat Monk with. He'll provide them himself. 

• Like 2

Another confusing line up from the tactical genius Mr Monk

The fact nobody can actually tell how we will line up, what formation we will play or what tactics we will employ, tells us exactly where we are as a club!

• Like 1

Just now, 0742 said:

Another confusing line up from the tactical genius Mr Monk

The fact nobody can actually tell how we will line up, what formation we will play or what tactics we will employ, tells us exactly where we are as a club!

It’s not that we can’t do that

Its that we don’t know 

Big difference

If we knew his tactics we could very easily say!

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, N0rtherner said:

His wife went into labor on the night of the Bournemouth match... congrats Lees, but unless you were the one giving birth, it's time to turn up for football match!lol

The thing is, it's only 90 minutes. It's not like they couldn't give him traning days off.

It's hardly like he's doing 12 hours at the coal face 6 days a week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1