WEDNESDAY -V's- MILLWALL - OMDT

Just now, Lemi_the_owl said:

We will NEVER get promoted under this regime. Not just management, I mean the whole regime. Far too many things wrong, but I'm afraid were in too deep. We will be safe I feel, but we'll never push on.

Totally agree, DC is delusional if he thinks otherwise.

Just now, William 1867 said:

Time to make a change Mr Chansiri. Give the new manager 2 weeks to work with these players during the international break.

Garry Monk is taking the team one way and that is to Division 1.

MONK OUT

If he doesn't do it this weekend then I can't see him doing it until Christmas

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Kew Owl said:

It results this season that will make or break us, not the level of entertainment. Would you rather we have lost 3-2 ?

Your post would make some sense if we was picking up the results to keep us up?

We are on course to finish on around 44 points picking up 0.91 ppg. 

We are on course to score around 19 more goals this season if we continue scoring at 0.5 goals per game.

6 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

It was time to make a change at the beginning of the original lockdown following the 5-0 humiliation at Brentford amongst other poor results.

You won’t get any argument there from me but the chairman did what the chairman invariably does.

3 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Totally agree, DC is delusional if he thinks otherwise.

I'll give DC his due he gave it a good crack at the beginning. And he's definitely put his money in. But looking at the club all round we are as bad now, if not worse, than when he took over. He's got the money, the ambition and maybe even the heart, but he hasn't got the brain.

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Preston, Swansea and Stoke our remaining fixtures this month. Can’t see many points from those games with us performing like we do under Monk. 

Well given the results against Wycombe, Luton and Rotherham, it's actually hard to pick out any fixtures at all where you'd be confident on picking up more than the odd draw. 

• Like 2

Kin ell we are playing against a team rooted to bottom of the fecking league, who also have a feckin useless manager..and a racked by injuries.

Yet we go there for a draw, With No Shots on target..we need to get rid of this useless tw@t of a manager. No ambition, no idea..

Meanwhile sheff wed continue their good for with 4pts from 2 games, which is of course auto promotion form.

🤣

25 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

I disagree about Windass, but Marriot and Bob Carolgees are a waste of time. We should start with Rhodes - Windass

Yeah I think you're probably right, Windass isn't that bad, not as bad as the other two. At least we know what he is capable of from last season he didn't look too bad

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Preston, Swansea and Stoke our remaining fixtures this month. Can’t see many points from those games with us performing like we do under Monk. 

I'd liken those teams to Birmingham, Cardiff and Bournemouth... We took 9 points from those games. 😉

Too optimistic?

Guest Bulgaria

The effort was there, but once we reach the halfway line we have absolutely no idea do we.

I've never seen a more inept attempt to attack in 40 years of watching us.  It makes Peter Eustace and his tactics look Kloppesk.

57 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Miss the likes of Murphy. Saying that, we don’t help ourselves playing a system that hampers us more than opponents forwards. Come on DC, stop blaming the fans. Grow a set, accept you have made another mistake and get Monk out.

Murphy is a big miss, i think 

It will be an interesting transfer window for us come January