WEDNESDAY -V's- MILLWALL - OMDT

Just now, Beauchief Owl said:

Yes we're off the bottom, but we are 6 points off 20th. Keep saying it, Monk is just so, so lucky to be in a job and that fans are not physically attending the matches.

Even without the 6pt deduction we would only be 21st in the league. 

Unacceptable 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, crookesowl said:

That was OK. Good fight, should have scored. Fair result. 

Shape went once we lost Pelupessy

Van Aken I'm afraid is not good enough at actual defending. Two sitters for Miwaw were with the man he was marking. 

OK is not good enough when you are looking at 2 home wins in around 18 attempts and 12 points picked up from 11 league games.

Agree on the Pelupessy point - once again Monk fails to make a positive impact with a substitution. 

Not good enough. 

• Like 2

Absolute sludge this football served up by Monk

Hoof and hope, hit and chase sludge

6 goals scored all season and half of them were penalties 

Monk out, had enough 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, akbuk said:

We don't have thd flair players 

Plenty of teams don't have flair players at this level. 

Few if any have scored as few as us this season or in 2020 as a whole. The system is not getting the most out of the players. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Preston away next. They haven’t won at home or even got a point at their ground. I think we all know what will happen when we play them! 

Like printing money

• Like 3

That first half -  might as well just agreed with Millwall to call it a drawn and started the game from half time.

2nd half was better with a good 15 minute spell when we looked actually up for trying to win the game.

MONK out

1 minute ago, akbuk said:

We don't have thd flair players 

Miss the likes of Murphy. Saying that, we don’t help ourselves playing a system that hampers us more than opponents forwards. Come on DC, stop blaming the fans. Grow a set, accept you have made another mistake and get Monk out.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sMacLean said:

We'll stay up thanks to away games just about but can't see us moving up the table as it stands. Monk just as boring as Jos, Irvine and other greats.

Quite the insult on Jos :laugh:

I can at least remember some entertainment under Jos at Hillsborough, under Monk I can’t remember any. 

• Like 2
Just now, james o connor said:

No poo is this post . He’s a billion times better than Paterson and as for Marriott no wonder the divisions bottom side let him go 

He isn't, he just isn't - been a sub for a Cypriot team tells me all I need to know really 😆

I didn't even know there was a Cypriot League. 

If Rhodes cant even get on the pitch when we desparately need a goal, then why is he even on the bench? 

What is on show from our front line during training prior to a 1st team fixture?

This is so frustrating and I'm getting peed off with it all.

Get a grip Wednesday.

• Like 1