Kadeem Harris appeal unsuccessful

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

crazy decision to appeal looked red all day. harris is a very poor winger who cant cross a ball , what i cant understand is why didnt we sign a wide player . once murphy went back we had zero quality out wide . signed endless centre halves and loads of number tens ,kachunga,windass marriot,brown , no target man as such and no full backs . monk is as bad as carlos for signings ,but carlos cost the club at least 10 years of decline with his dreadful waste of money garbage signings. at least most of monks cost little and we can get shut of them . 

Agree, I seem to recall he went in two footed and then lashed out. He could have had two red cards.

His decision making and quality of delivery is poor.

He needs a rest.

crazy decision to appeal looked red all day. harris is a very poor winger who cant cross a ball , what i cant understand is why didnt we sign a wide player . once murphy went back we had zero quality out wide . signed endless centre halves and loads of number tens ,kachunga,windass marriot,brown , no target man as such and no full backs . monk is as bad as carlos for signings ,but carlos cost the club at least 10 years of decline with his dreadful waste of money garbage signings. at least most of monks cost little and we can get shut of them . 

Such as?

For every poor signing under Carlos there were probably 2 good ones. Every club makes mistakes in the transfer market. Our major mistakes came through not selling players in 2017-18 when we needed to refresh and recoup some money. 

Disagree.

He is a very decent Championship winger. 

Not his fault our manager plays him on his wrong foot. He’ll be absolutely fine when Monk settles on playing him RWB. Then you’ll see he can cross. 

• Like 2

It was handbags.

Don't let your dislike of Harris cloud your judgement.

• Like 1

I know why Monk loves Harris - he absolutely works his nads off for the team which goes unnoticed on here. But rewind to the start of last season when he was playing as an orthodox winger, he had excellent wing play and delivery.  This has gone down hill of late and I wonder whether we are flogging him playing wing back? 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I know why Monk loves Harris - he absolutely works his nads off for the team which goes unnoticed on here. But rewind to the start of last season when he was playing as an orthodox winger, he had excellent wing play and delivery.  This has gone down hill of late and I wonder whether we are flogging him playing wing back? 

Only a prize idiot would play him at wing back.

Oh wait?!   Yes.... Monk is just that prize idiot.

1 hour ago, Bouncing Owl said:

You are right, a lot of people miss what Harris does for the team.

Which in turn shows a lack of understanding of football and the basics of the sport.

I like Harris, he's one of my favourite players, his work rate is never questioned and he occasionally produces brilliance.

The ultimate top end Championship player to lower prem. 

3 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Love this .. good points . 
It’s a shame some people don’t recognise what he does bring to the team. Going to be missed for 3 games for sure 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Runs a lot but end product is shocking. Interested to see what someone else can do in his position for the next 3 games. 

It’s far from shocking. He’s no Ronaldinho but he often has 2 defenders covering him which suggests he poses as a threat even if you don’t recognise it ! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

It’s far from shocking. He’s no Ronaldinho but he often has 2 defenders covering him which suggests he poses as a threat even if you don’t recognise it ! 

im talking about his end product which is pretty much none existent in the majority of games, Crosses, shots, assists etc. 

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

im talking about his end product which is pretty much none existent in the majority of games, Crosses, shots, assists etc. 

Having two defenders around him might have something to do with that .. I think his delivery is pretty good. However, It’s a different kind of delivery we need to our forwards this season but that’s a different subject. 

11 hours ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

It was handbags.

Don't let your dislike of Harris cloud your judgement.

i dont dislike him ,im a big fan of having pace and wingers , but apart from his really good start he has done nothing for 12 months, skys every shot over bar ,and his crossing is woeful . nothing personal .