Chansiri “This company, we’ve owed them since before my time… Maybe it’s my fault, but I didn’t know that"

2 minutes ago, Lythamowl said:

who would have thought that buying a renault megane was a safer bet than buying a football club.......strange times indeed :laugh:

Update - I’ve managed to get the driver window up

The rest of the stuff still needs work though 

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

On 05/11/2020 at 18:00, @owlstalk said:

I've said it many times that Chansiri didn't get what he thought he was buying at all.

Like when I bought my Renault Megane and thought it was ace, but now the driver window wont' wind up, the right hand speakers gone, and the aircon fan won't turn off at all

If you'd only asked I'd have told you that french cars have shybo electrics - get rid 

On 05/11/2020 at 19:00, @owlstalk said:

I've said it many times that Chansiri didn't get what he thought he was buying at all.

Like when I bought my Renault Megane and thought it was ace, but now the driver window wont' wind up, the right hand speakers gone, and the aircon fan won't turn off at all

Seems a good deal to me.

He paid £38 million for the club , including stadium then valued by experts at £22.5 million.

Hillborough 's now worth £60 million, he owns it not club, and getting £90 million total rent personally.

Milan's had his pants down.