THE CHANSIRI INTERVIEW THREAD - All posts about the interview in here please

I've been studying hard in my re-education of decades  going to see the team that has been a huge part of my life and always will be.I must be doing something wrong because I keep reaching the same conclusion.

1 We are a big club.

2. The fans are not to blame.

Mr Chansiri I will keep on trying to reach the same conclusions as you but I wouldn't get over excited.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

How did you read what he was saying mate?

Hes throwing a lot of money at the club to keep us afloat.

The EFL went back on what they said. He sounds pissed off that the club was speaking to the EFL for ages, the club complied, then they threw him under the bus (partly validated by the 6 point reduction)

Hes trying his best, but gets ripped apart on social media (here included)

NO support from the rich EFL to any clubs when we have this global crisis

He said a CEO was a priority....not that he doesnt need one

Etc etc

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So DC didn't want to give Bruce the job, but Bruce pestered and pestered him and gave him the job, despite thinking that he wasn't good enough for the job. 

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that at all. 

The fans fault we didn't get a multi million pound deal? More complete rubbish. 

Will be interesting to see the players reaction to this in coming weeks too. 

The entire thing just reminds me of DA. It's everyone else's fault apart from his. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mole said:

So DC didn't want to give Bruce the job, but Bruce pestered and pestered him and gave him the job, despite thinking that he wasn't good enough for the job. 

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that at all. 

The fans fault we didn't get a multi million pound deal? More complete rubbish. 

Will be interesting to see the players reaction to this in coming weeks too. 

The entire thing just reminds me of DA. It's everyone else's fault apart from his. 

I dont believe the part about bruce either.....but thats because your "interpretation" is nothing like what happened

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, wakefieldowl said:

It doesnt upset me. If i was DC id be sick of the criticism as well though

Criticism which is led, by the owner of the biggest SWFC fans forum on the internet.

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The Star even reported it the way I saw it too

They said Chansiri didn't want Bruce to come in the first place

I disagree with Star aswell, its just another person writing down words as quickly as possible due to the need for 'live updates', without looking at the whole context?

Chansiri's  language and building of sentences does jump around in his explanations/wording etc causing confusion and misinterpretation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Imagine being the person who was singlehandedly responsible for SWFC losing out on a sponsorship deal of up to £1bn

That person should learn from their mistakes and get a proper CEO in to run the show.

I’ll be honest, I still have huge reservations about the direction this club is going in under our owner, todays interview although providing us all with something to talk about does nothing to ease those reservations.

If anything it just confirms to me that the current approach that has failed will be the continued approach.

I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think I am.

• Like 1
  • Love 1