THE CHANSIRI INTERVIEW THREAD - All posts about the interview in here please

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

CHANSIRI ON STEVE BRUCE

He wanted to come. I told him ‘I don’t like your style’, you can’t finish my job. He said he was good enough.

I gave him the chance. If he hadn’t come to see me then he wouldn’t have the chance to come here.

He went to Newcastle because of us. If he didn’t come to Wednesday then he wouldn’t have gone to Newcastle.

Because he came to see me, that’s why he got the job! That’s a fact and he cannot say anything to that. You can ask him.

Ok, alot of stuff is lost in translation for me, hence the EFL's attack on the quality of his English and the misunderstanding of what he says bring.

He is not saying he does not like Bruce's 'football style' he is talking about how he does not like the way Bruce behaved. 

Reworded statement:

He wanted to come(go to Newcastle). I told him ‘I don’t like your style’(lying, using our club, saying there was nothing in the rumours'), you can’t finish my job (Do what you set out and we agreed at Sheffield Wednesday). He said he was good enough.(to get us to the Premier League)

I gave him the chance (at SWFC). If he hadn’t come to see me (for the chance at SWFC) then he wouldn’t have the chance to come here (Go to NUFC).

He went to Newcastle because of us (SWFC). If he didn’t come to Wednesday then he wouldn’t have gone to Newcastle.

Because he came to see me, that’s why he got the job! That’s a fact and he cannot say anything to that. You can ask him.

Thats the way read i read it anyway .......

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope - that's not an example

Give me a specific example so we know you haven't just made something up

Sent you three through. 

Just not sure of the point of a forum if you just slam people that express a different opinion to yours. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

I know you are at the opposite end of the spectrum to me on this and I respect that.

I just expect far more than a wheelbarrow load full of money from the person steering us.

Sometimes putting someone on the spot is the best way to find out how capable they are and whilst I respect he is not a master of the English Language, that is no excuse for the message or method of conveying it.

This kind of press conference will do way more damage to our prospects of sponsorship than some pleb on a forum like me saying he's hopeless.

So would you advise him to steer clear free of the press?

Just now, owl84 said:

Sent you three through. 

Just not sure of the point of a forum if you just slam people that express a different opinion to yours. 

I'm not slamming you - I'm just asking for a specific example of what you claim is happening so I can see if it's true or not

lol

Owlstalk Shop

I feel sorry for DC after reading thecomments on here.

Hes ploughing a small fortune in to this club, to keep it going, at a time when the world is in crisis.

All i see here is his words being totally twisted. Id be in a mind to say f*** you and abandon the club, if i read this thread, in his shoes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, caw_owl said:

He wanted to come(go to Newcastle). I told him ‘I don’t like your style’(lying, using our club, saying there was nothing in the rumours'), you can’t finish my job (Do what you set out and we agreed at Sheffield Wednesday). He said he was good enough.(to get us to the Premier League) 

I think you're misunderstanding

Chansiri was talking about when he was looking for a manager and Steve Bruce asked to see him

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, wakefieldowl said:

Hes ploughing a small fortune in to this club, to keep it going, at a time when the world is in crisis.

All i see here is his words being totally twisted. Id be in a mind to say f*** you and abandon the club, if i read this thread, in his shoes

How did you read what he was saying mate?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

So would you advise him to steer clear free of the press?

I would advise him to build a watertight strategy, come prepared, get some PR training and or consider a different approach to engaging the press and fans.

That was a train smash, just like the forum nearly 2 years ago where he lost it and said he'd sell the club before appointing Bruce, who we now learn he didn't want or rate.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, caw_owl said:

Ok, alot of stuff is lost in translation for me, hence the EFL's attack on the quality of his English and the misunderstanding of what he says bring.

He is not saying he does not like Bruce's 'football style' he is talking about how he does not like the way Bruce behaved. 

Reworded statement:

I gave him the chance (at SWFC). If he hadn’t come to see me (for the chance at SWFC) then he wouldn’t have the chance to come here (Go to NUFC).

He went to Newcastle because of us (SWFC). If he didn’t come to Wednesday then he wouldn’t have gone to Newcastle.

Thats the way read i read it anyway .......

Thats the way i read it too, but doesnt suit the agenda of some people on here, whod rather twist his words and criticise his english

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, wakefieldowl said:

Thats the way i read it too, but doesnt suit the agenda of some people on here, whod rather twist his words and criticise his english

Ah 'agenda'

Wondered when that word would surface just because you don't agree with someone

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Your not a member of the unnamed sponsers are you? They seemed to be upset about any cristism of DC aswell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1