THE CHANSIRI INTERVIEW THREAD - All posts about the interview in here please

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 11.11.12.jpg

Sticks to beat the Chairman with Manchester United are a global product FFS what a comparison to make.

Didn't Dave Richards once say " I'll make this club bigger than Manchester United ever were" All our stick pokers would do well to remember a little of our history. 

An offer has been made for a say and a shareholding the newly formed supporters trust need to stop sniping at the chairman and gather together some of our plethora of two bob millionaires and former box holders; I am sure they would make a difference lol  

Guest hirstysfags
Just now, slinger208b said:

“We want the truth!”

”You can’t handle the truth”

Please don’t demand the truth then complain when you don’t like it...

It's not about not liking the truth, it's more about not liking the hiding of it.

Just now, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Sticks to beat the Chairman with Manchester United are a global product FFS what a comparison to make.

Didn't Dave Richards once say " I'll make this club bigger than Manchester United ever were" All our stick pokers would do well to remember a little of our history. 

An offer has been made for a say and a shareholding the newly formed supporters trust need to stop sniping at the chairman and gather together some of our plethora of two bob millionaires and former box holders; I am sure they would make a difference lol  

Stick to beat the fans with Nev 

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Owlinmad said:

Personal attacks and abuse aren't the same as a business getting negative social media attention.

The sponsorship deal hasn’t collapsed because of that 

It’s collapsed due to fans saying the points deduction shouldn’t have happened and that Chansiri should leave the club (at the time it was announced that we’d been deducted twelve points)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, slinger208b said:

“We want the truth!”

I'm not disputing whether its true or false, the club has been run shambolically - I want to hear what's being done to change that, this interview indicates not a lot.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, slinger208b said:

“We want the truth!”

What truths have you learnt?

I've just listened to zero fact and emotional diatribes

• Love 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

It’s collapsed due to fans saying the points deduction shouldn’t have happened and that Chansiri should leave the club (at the time it was announced that we’d been deducted twelve points)

And I'm sure all the "Chansiri should leave the club" comments were well thought out, balanced and politely put.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Like all clubs currently, we are impacted by the lack of revenue. Something will have to be done, we know that, or clubs will go out of business. There is little he can do about that now, other than continue to prop the club up as best he can. I am grateful for that. There are things he can effect now though, like getting back to his remit of playing entertaining attacking football That would be a start

I'm not too bothered about attacking, entertaining football. 

I'll settle for a Carlos season 2 or SG season. Get us back to organised, resilient and very hard to beat and capeble of winning home games is more important right now. 

Entertaining football, very rarely keeps you up,wins and good results on the the other hand do. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

So it was the fans attitude to the points deduction not the actual points deduction that was the problem? And the fans wanting Chansiri out - a bloke who owns 100% of the club and has total power  - was an insurmountable problem?  Seems plausible. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Owlinmad said:

And I'm sure all the "Chansiri should leave the club" comments were well thought out, balanced and politely put.

Gonna be honest.  I said Van Aken was a bit poo.

I am so sorry Wednesday fans.  I'm off for my re-neducation now.