You missed:

Complain about players that HE signed to bring to the club
Complain about everything else 
Say quite clearly that as a chairman he can't affect anything

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

33 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

I think we have to take it in the context it was probably meant. We are nowhere near a big club at the moment but what he should have added is that we have everything to be a big club again in the future. The potential of this club is never going to go away the problem has always been transferring that into action and achieving that goal.

i.e. having a strategy that is transparent and involves more than chucking money at it

• Love 2

The only things I agreed with him about was that we aren't a big club, and that there's no loyalty in football... hutch, FF, Westwood etc don't/didn't give a shiit about this club, only their pay packet, I'm glad he knows that now, so that he can cut the naive "family" bolllox in future. 

As for the big club remark, he's 100% right, big clubs don't spend 20+years outside the top division. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

So he's been here 5 years and now has the makings of a plan lol

What matters is what he does now, not what he's done.

People are asking for him to learn, in some areas I think it seems like he is, but with learning also comes acceptance that it's unfair to judge someone's future by their past mistakes

• Like 1

Reading this thread is like juggling soot. Its a mess and makes no sense. Can someone post a narrative of the meeting that is joined up and gives a decent account of what was said, asked or implied. Thanks.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 11.26.45.jpg

Moaning fans he ought to come across to Manchester and listen to the United fans moaning also surely he knows that on here there are a large proportion of Blunts taking the ********...

He ought to chill out and tell us about his plans for the future.. 

6 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

He hasn't said that, what he had said is that criticism needs to be constructive.

There is a big difference from constructive criticism to vitriol and insult's aimed at club and owner

I can see how Chansiri doesn't like people slagging him off on social media, I d0nt think any owner does.

But that's football. You have to take the rough with the smooth.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

People are asking for him to learn, in some areas I think it seems like he is, but with learning also comes acceptance that it's unfair to judge someone's future by their past mistakes

I'll remind you of that next time Monk puts out a team wi  Pelupessy in it... 

• Love 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Was interesting on Twitter during that interview

At the start people were proper brown nosing the chairman saying how great it was what he was saying, how open he was being, how bang on he was in what he was saying

As the interview went on more and more of them stopped tweeting

By the end not one of them were still tweeting anything at all

Maybe they where all happy with him

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Was interesting on Twitter during that interview

At the start people were proper brown nosing the chairman saying how great it was what he was saying, how open he was being, how bang on he was in what he was saying

As the interview went on more and more of them stopped tweeting

By the end not one of them were still tweeting anything at all

Maybe because people think they want honesty but when they hear home truths they don't like to hear then maybe not so keen on it after all.

Also 5 mins on twitter you can see insult's and vitriol towards chansiri which proves his point (unfortunately)

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

Reading this thread is like juggling soot. Its a mess and makes no sense. Can someone post a narrative of the meeting that is joined up and gives a decent account of what was said, asked or implied. Thanks.

Impossible mate

at times Chansiri said he can't affect anything as Chairman to make us succeed on the pitch, but knows as much about football as a football expert who's been in the game 20 years, but then said  he didn't like Steve Bruce's footballing style and didn't think he could do the job but gave it him anyway, then said the players weren't consistent enough to get promoted but the target this season is promotion 

etc etc etc

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

CHANSIRI CALLING STEVE BRUCE A LIAR

"I’m just disappointed that he didn’t tell me the truth. If he’d told me the truth I would’ve supported him, why was the need to lie?"

Mmmmmmm pot, kettle springs to mind

• Like 1