THE CHANSIRI INTERVIEW THREAD - All posts about the interview in here please

4 minutes ago, TheOwlsofDodworth said:

Enough smoke and mirrors. The deal that's meant to be will be. 

Call that a little whimsy but striving above the station might lead to trouble. 

We are what we are. 

Cut the cloth accordingly. 

It was probably his family tuna business as the sponsors - would make sense on shirts - but I can understand why you think it may be fishy 😉

• Haha 1

Can we agree this comment about negativity on social media is rubbish. It's just ment to make those who criticise him and the club shut up. 

All clubs ALL clubs get the same negativity some far more. It's part of football. How does any club get deals done then! We are not only club who has challenged it's owner or manager EVER CLUBS FANS DO. Any business has yo expect that tp go on or how bad at business are they.......

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

If those are the questions he was asked, it just shows that the majority of our fan base are stuck in the past, or the journo’s who selected the questions are. Why no questions about what we plan to do now, how we go forward. All I wanted from this was something to give me hope that we are heading in the right direction, but nothing really from the chairman on that front

Switch the news on you might hear something about a worldwide illness.  Take your time, let it sink in. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

But if that is what the company said to him...  why is that so difficult to believe.  

Because a multi billion pound company are more sensible than to take notice of a minority of people on social media. Perhaps it was the actions or lack  of the owner the caused them to withdraw their offer. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

The comment on fans negativity is designed to set fan against fan again.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's got to the point now where the journos need to do that thing where you pretend the line's gone funny and make a screechy noise, cut the camera off and go do somethhing else

Yeah..like find a new career...they never get to the bottom of anything

• Like 1

I'm sorry but DC is either full of carp or completely out of his depth. Or both.

This is another embarrassing moment in the limelight for him, full of contradictions, insight into ineptitude, emotional statements, blame and very little self reflection or substance regarding a sustainable plan.

We will only go one way under him.

Reminds me of a ride at Alton Towers. A brief climb and then a significant terrifying near vertical drop into a a black hole called Oblivion.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

He’s speaking facts 

We aren’t a big club 

We are a whiney bunch (me included) 

Ive seen other clubs forums and it does appear we seem to be much more negative by a long stretch. Nearly every thread on here is negative and you don’t see that elsewhere 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

I didn’t watch it. I’ll catch up when I can be bothered. Hope it went well though.

ps - Couldn’t be bothered to read this thread either.

Apathy abounds atm. 

I hope the message from Mr C was uplifting, goodness knows we need it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I don’t want to say too much.

This company, we owe them before my time. We kept that and paid interest until we have enough money and pay them back.

fizz me how much is it? I thought we were minted? How much is enough money?

• Like 1
Just now, theowlsman said:

I didn’t watch it. I’ll catch up when I can be bothered. Hope it went well though.

ps - Couldn’t be bothered to read this thread either.

Apathy abounds atm. 

I hope the message from Mr C was uplifting, goodness knows we need it.

Your apathy cost the club between £10m and £999m in sponsorship money.

Let that sink in. I hope you feel bad. 

• Haha 2