Reduced to minus 6! Offical

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Would be good news. Only would move us up one place in the table! Also I don’t understand how it has been reduced? Aren’t we either guilty or not guilty? 

Isn't it due to the fact that the compulsory -12 only came into place AFTER we were found guilty, so it wasn't an enforceable penalty

Just now, cowl said:

I honestly thought we had practically no chance of getting any kind of reduction.

Delighted though.

Looking forward to hear the official explanation now.

Me too.  I thought it was 12 in this season, or 12 in another.  That it couldn't change.  Just goes to show that nobody knows anything and just wait for the SWFC.co.uk seal of approval.  

What a boost for the players if it happens...what a big positive boost.  

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Would be good news. Only would move us up one place in the table! Also I don’t understand how it has been reduced? Aren’t we either guilty or not guilty? 

Yea probably still guilty we possible have won something and they are suspending -6 by the sounds of it

In August 2020 the Club filed an appeal to a League Arbitration Panel against the decision of the EFL Disciplinary Commission to impose a sanction on the Club of a deduction of 12 points in season 2020/21.

The Club confirms that today its appeal was upheld in part. The decision of the League Arbitration Panel is that the sanction is reduced to a deduction of 6 points in season 2020/21.

The Club is digesting the content of the decision and will not provide further comment until it is publis