THIS HAS MADE THINGS WORSE - (ALL POST MATCH POSTS IN HERE PLEASE)

8 minutes ago, Jim said:

Just seen his post match interview. Looks like a man who knows he might be on his way out to me?

Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 22.22.49.jpg

Just watched it - he's smiling, relieved, on target for the points he was looking to get before international  break and looking forward to Saturdays game

Is that what you saw?

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Dunkstar said:

It's a bit like being 3-0 down and scoring in the 95th minute.

Should be happy but can't get past the feeling of why the f didn't you do that earlier.

Bloody Wednesday.

Yes,it would have been better losing tonight and winning one of the games against our relegation rivals.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

How can a team capable of inflicting the first league defeat of the season on recent Premier League regulars Bournemouth also lose three in a row against Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe bloody Wanderers?!

Bloody hell, Wednesday - you capricious b*stards!

:duntmatter:

* I'm well aware that on an objective level, winning tonight's game has in no way, shape or form made our situation worse and has in fact made it better. But still...

That performance shows they are still playing for Monk and he hasn’t lost the dressing room - if they had played like that in the last three games we would have at least 4 more points -  god knows why they suddenly could close a game down and keep attacking until the end - seems like they have realised the ramifications on themselves if we go down - their stick will lower significantly as a league 1 player ...

• Like 1

Guest Theboylangers
40 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Cheers, @@owlstalk!

👍

At least my OP has been restored to something like its former glory!

I couldn't go to bed without knowing that threadtitlegate had been resolved. 

I can now sleep easily. 

lol

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

How can a team capable of inflicting the first league defeat of the season on recent Premier League regulars Bournemouth also lose three in a row against Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe bloody Wanderers?!

Bloody hell, Wednesday - you capricious b*stards!

:duntmatter:

* I'm well aware that on an objective level, winning tonight's game has in no way, shape or form made our situation worse and has in fact made it better. But still...

It hasn't changed a thing.

It reminds me of Chris Turnip beating run away leaders Portsmouth at there ground when we were as good as down.

Bournemouth will have come her thinking they only needed to turn up and they would get the result, any team who turn up and work hard will get the points.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Just watched it - he's smiling, relieved, on target for the points he was looking to get before international  break and looking forward to Saturdays game

Is that what you saw?

I don’t know if it’s the lighting but he doesn’t look well to me plus you must have paused every frame to get that smile and it looks more like ‘an he’s followed through’ smile to me?

No he seemed nervous and agitated which he does most of the time TBH? He’ll probably be in charge on Saturday but I’m not convinced he’ll still be in charge after the international break. Decent result or not against Millwall, both Monk and the Chairman know he’s lost the vast majority of the fan base and will struggle to get them back?

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Is that what you saw?

Looks like a Garden Gnome 

11 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Don’t think it’s a coincidence we look more solid at the back with Iorfa and Wildsmith back in the team. 

Of course and with Lees, Van Aken and dare I say it Dunkley fit we should be ok defensively it's creating and finishing chances where we are lacking and can't do anything about it till January

8 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Of course and with Lees, Van Aken and dare I say it Dunkley fit we should be ok defensively it's creating and finishing chances where we are lacking and can't do anything about it till January

Rubbish, we should have won the Promotion, the F1 and the 6 nations by now.lol