Ifollow

bit late for this but it was nice to have Radio Sheffield "NOT" go around the grounds on Saturday....

They announced they were going to other games but continued commentating on the Owls game....   I can deal with Radio Sheffield during Covid if they continue to use this method...

That Barnsley debacle did turn out for the best in the end....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whitecap Owl said:

bit late for this but it was nice to have Radio Sheffield "NOT" go around the grounds on Saturday....

They announced they were going to other games but continued commentating on the Owls game....   I can deal with Radio Sheffield during Covid if they continue to use this method...

That Barnsley debacle did turn out for the best in the end....

It's better, but for what We're paying for IFollow I'd expect something a bit better than radio Sheffield tagged on.

34 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

It's better, but for what We're paying for IFollow I'd expect something a bit better than radio Sheffield tagged on.

This Radio Sheffield thing seems to be a compromise due to Covid 19.

During happier times we would always have Rob and John...  good or bad... No Radio Sheffield at all...

The service is waaaay better than it was in year 1.   Back then the commentary was not aligned with the video - there was no running score or time on the screen (I had to run a stopwatch)...  there was only 1 camera which seemed to have a mind of it's own (depending on which ground we were at)..  there were no replays...

Living over here - it's 1 million times better than it was even 15 years ago (sketchy radio commentary with NO App allowing me to listen outside of the house).......  I was surveyed a few years ago as to whether I would pay for a video service... the answer was yes.... after last 3 games... errr... maybe not as enthusiastic LOL

I have watched every match on iFollow thus far this season and I think many have been over critical of the players. It must be very difficult to anticipate and control a ball that suddenly stops for a split second before shooting forwards. It could explain the mistimed headers, scuffed shots, air kicks and misplaced passes

• Haha 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

On 03/11/2020 at 22:01, bradowl said:

Apart from commentary blip in first half it was spot on tonight. Not one buffer or freeze throughout game. 

You and i are so ? lucky.Mine was good too apart from i could sometimes hear radio Solent man in background.