TONIGHT'S LINEUP - here's how the Owls line up tonight

The only real shame here is that Wildsmith is finally given a chance and he has to play with those shitty players outfield and will have a real hard time in goal, probably conceding and then Monk sees that as some sort of confirmation and reverts to Dawson in goal...

5 at the back again? It’s not working Monk. Being as stubborn as Jos will end up the same way.

Pelupessy starting in front of Brown?

Monk pulls a team out of his magic bag of tactics again.

Bournemouth have a team of pace and strength.

Good luck Wednesday.

9 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I don’t rate Monk but I won’t criticise him for having a 90% fit player as a sub. Even the best managers do this. 

I just think if a player is fit enough to be on the bench, he's fit enough to play.

Monk will probably bring him on when we're a few goals down. what's the point.

Patterson is the major surprise. I think its been quite obvious that he has been poor since coming to us. He has not given us any improvement up front from any of the old strike force. In fact his ability to hold the ball up is non existent. I struggling to think of any skills that would benefit us that he possess. 

Also I don't get the pelupessy comments. He was bought for peanuts. Compared to other signings of much more money he has been much better value for money. He needs a run in the team in a settled position. He is wrongly becoming the new whipping boy. I suppose with no fox or nuhui to slate pelupessy is next in line. He always gives his best and been virtually injury free. 

Playing a defensive midfield position behind bannan is a difficult job. When available I would like to see van aken in his position. But I sure we have players who are letting us down more than pelupessy atm

1 hour ago, Shetland Owl said:

Why no Lees, was only suspended, Think Brown got a knock so no surprise he will come in off the bench. Some saying no defenders on the bench- we are playing what we have fit the others are still injured

Mr indecisive is stuck at a T junction in the corridors of Hillsborough hes trying to decide to turn left or right. Probably be back in 2 weeks.

3 hours ago, sternlad said:

Assumed (wrongly) that Lees would be straight back in after suspension. Is he injured again? Something drastically wrong with these players, always injured, always long term, never back inside a fortnight...load of flaps. 
The late Norbert Stiles would laugh his rolled down socks off at some of these overpaid Jessys...so would Bremner, Harris, Mc Lintock, et al. What is wrong with the prancing prima donnas of today?

Apologies to Mr and Mrs Lees...it would seem that a little Lees is on the way. Good luck Tom and Mrs Tom.