TONIGHT'S LINEUP - here's how the Owls line up tonight

* All 3 "strikers" on the bench.

* "Lazy Palms" gets another chance

* Börner, and no Lees even after they posted on OS he was available to be picked...

* Pelupessy...

It's as if Monk tended a resignation letter, and I'm ok with that if that's the outcome tonight.

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Now THAT is an interesting statistic

Monk's already abandoned all the new signings he was lumbered with by the 'recruitment team' at SWFC 

TBF I’m sure Brown isn’t deemed fit enough to start. 

25 minutes ago, 0114 said:

The only other thing I could think is it’s more a 541/343. To match up with Bournemouth. 

Wildsmith

Palmer

Iorfa

Borner

Odubajo

Pelupessy

Bannan

Harris

Kachunga

Windass

Reach

Even then who knows. I think it will be a back 3. But it’s grave going with no striker. 

That midfield is so weak.

19 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

So we will be more open in midfield than we would be with a 4-3-3 then? Bournemouth wil pass around us if we play a flat 2 in the centre of the park. 

Relax it"l be oreyt

Guest Jack the Hat

Terrible. Pelupessy is like playing with 10 men and Rhodes should be starting. Other than that it’s turd polishing. Glad he stuck with Wildsmith. I’d be tempted to play Paterson in pelupessys position as he has a bit of aggression. He’s not a striker but is too good for the bench and we could use his throws. And of course swap Kachunga for Rhodes .

that squad looks like we are playing for 0-0 as long as possible but try to spaff one at the end which seems a familiar tactic for Monk. One which rarely works.