BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

How lucky are Monk and Chansiri getting tonight’s result before Thursdays meeting! DC will probably just forget about our shocking form since Christmas, the face we are still rock bottom on minus points and instead go for the fans not supporting him etc. 

Come on lets enjoy it even for little while... Bask in the glory of three HOME points might be the last for quite a while. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

He's gonna swan into the room smoking a big fat ceeeeegar 

Something along the lines of Monk has beaten Bournemouth who were in the Premier League last season etc etc 

Although I’d give Monk the Saturday game now in fairness. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I don’t think they do pal, the majority have made it quite clear they want him out 

Is he aware of that though ? Be interesting to know if he is, we may be about to find out 

Let's make one thing quitefucking clear... on here is not the majority...no where near it. How is he going to find out....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Just now, daveyboy66 said:

Let's make one thing quitefucking clear... on here is not the majority...no where near it. How is he going to find out....🤣🤣🤣

He knows what gets said, 100%

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Let's make one thing quitefucking clear... on here is not the majority...no where near it.  

MAKE YOUR MIND UP FFS

Amazing how convenient it is for you Uberfans to whittle on about how if we complain on here about the 12 point deduction, being bottom of the league or god forbid the ticket prices, that we might drive the Chairman out with our hate etc

lol

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

After the initial tweet from Dom it’s looking more like this will just be a standard Q&A session with Chansiri, maybe confirming the appeal was unsuccessful and taking questions on where we go from here.  

At least we won tonight so that’s some positive news at last 

Just now, TrueOwl said:

My guess is that he is stepping down as chairman and is withdrawing his financial support. Nobody is going to buy us for any price especially in this climate.

Great - was just about to go to bed and now I'm too upset to be able to sleep

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

Chansiri knows exactly what is said on here. Why do you think his lapdog Paxo is off limits on here. 

• Like 4