WEDNESDAY Vs BOURNEMOUTH (omdt)

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Still want him out.

Great result tonight, but I have zero faith in this manager.

Has he got it in him to see us string four or five positive results together? Not for me.

Still worried about our lack of goals. Is that four or five in the league so far, with two coming from the spot? 

When your top scorer is Barry Bannan you’re not scoring many! Great result and we could/should have scored a few tonight. On occasion I was screaming how have we not scored, but hopefully that kicks a few on. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

Thought we started full of confidence tonight. Playing football not just pointless hoof ball. Getting men forward.

They are a  difficult side to play againt. 

If we play to feet at least some and have movement up front we can compete.

Windass and Kachunga arent a patch on King Brooks and Solanki but they did a great job running the channels and stretching play.

Totally agree but I'm puzzled that playing against 10 men we back off and invite pressure for the last 20 minutes.

BUT credit where it's due tonight, some good individual performances.

Would have loved to have been there tonight.

Crap ref. Nasty niggly diving opponents wi some big time charlies. Beat them fair and square with a dodgy penalty and timewasting.

GERRIN YER FKKRS.

Back to NBT for a Plum Porter.....

Just now, Nero said:

Would have loved to have been there tonight.

Crap ref. Nasty niggly diving opponents wi some big time charlies. Beat them fair and square with a dodgy penalty and timewasting.

GERRIN YER FKKRS.

Back to NBT for a Plum Porter.....

Too right - would have been a top night!

In the cold brisk evening air too under the floodlights

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

44 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

To add a bit of balance and realism..  we created absolutely nothing in open play first half. One moment of magic by bannan and windass has changed the second half having been under the cosh.

Weve been average I would say with a moment of magic tipping the game.

Sounds a lot more realistic