WEDNESDAY Vs BOURNEMOUTH (omdt)

Guest Bulgaria

Off to my mates for a 24 hour U.S election marathon, but I will skuttle off into the bedroom for 90 minutes to watch us inevitably play pisss poor, and get beat.

Reading out the players we have available to play is just so depressing.  Like another poster says, you just know exactly how we are going to set up, and what will happen.

What a rotten time to be a owl.  The only consultation being that right now backing us to lose is like printing money.

7 hours ago, crookesowl said:

Kick offs at 7pm. Otherwise tremendous stuff 👍🏼

7 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Better starting at 7:45 Corky , he half time adverts.

Entertainment!

You'll not be missing anything in the first 45 minutes

You are both right.

The match starts at 7. Our players start at half-time.

Is Lees back available?Wasn't it a one match ban?

If Monk reverts to his imbecilic inverted wing-backs I’ll kick the cat. If he doesn’t start Rhodes in the front two he clearly has an issue with him. He must have seen there isn’t an effective partnership elsewhere.

But if Brown isn’t fit sadly I expect we’ll be scratching our head at 7:02 asking “what’s Kachunga’s role”, “ is it 433?” “What the feck is Reach doing in midfield?”

Hope...

Wildsmith

Lees/Palmer Iorfa Borner

Harris Joey Bannan Paterson Reach

Rhodes Windass 

Expect...Heinz 57, players on wrong foot, out of position, fudgy, unfathomable turd of a set-up, changed after 35 minutes.

Dont know if it’s coming across at all but I’ve lost it with Monk. Think I’m hiding it well though.

• Haha 3

Paddy Power

Where does Adam Reach start v Bournemouth?

CM 6/4

LWB 5/2

RWB 4/1

SS 11/2

CF 6/1

GK 8/1

CAM 10/1

Top of Christmas Tree 14/1

In the hole 16/1
Sweeper 25/1

Caretaker manager 33/1

Match reporter 50/1

Kit Man 66/1

Masseur 100/1

Hand-gel dispenser 150/1

HT pitch-forker 200/1

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I’m past caring. I’ll get up at 4am to watch it simply because I’ve paid for the service but the passion has gone and I don’t think I’ll feel it again until Monk is gone. Worst manager in our history!

Wow that’s some statement. He’s right up there though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

You are both right.

The match starts at 7. Our players start at half-time.

Is Lees back available?Wasn't it a one match ban?

If Monk reverts to his imbecilic inverted wing-backs I’ll kick the cat. If he doesn’t start Rhodes in the front two he clearly has an issue with him. He must have seen there isn’t an effective partnership elsewhere.

But if Brown isn’t fit sadly I expect we’ll be scratching our head at 7:02 asking “what’s Kachunga’s role”, “ is it 433?” “What the feck is Reach doing in midfield?”

Hope...

Wildsmith

Lees/Palmer Iorfa Borner

Harris Joey Bannan Paterson Reach

Rhodes Windass 

Expect...Heinz 57, players on wrong foot, out of position, fudgy, unfathomable turd of a set-up, changed after 35 minutes.

Dont know if it’s coming across at all but I’ve lost it with Monk. Think I’m hiding it well though.

Yes, Lees is back.

• Thanks 1

Brilliant OP as always. Have a strange feeling we might win this one. Odd I know. However even if we do it won’t do anything to change my mind about Monk and wanting him gone, to much crap has happened for him to come back from imo. These last 3 games and the results and performances are unforgivable. 

• Like 1

Something has got to change. Last season it was the mentality of the team. It's a different team almost and I don't see any change. Formation isn't working and his selection needs changing. Why can't Penny get a game? As my Leeds supporting manager said when Monk first came is that he his full of exusers for everything going wrong, except himself.

• Love 1