Big Dunc

I said we would lose at wycombe and Monk would be gone..half right so far.

2 home games to come, which is somewhat irrelevent as we cant win at home....oops sorry or away.

What's Alan Curbishly up too...??

I said we would lose at wycombe and Monk would be gone..half right so far.

2 home games to come, which is somewhat irrelevent as we cant win at home....oops sorry or away.

What's Alan Curbishly up too...??

35 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

You want a Big Dunc then you'd better put the kettle on and get the Rich Tea out cos that's as close as you'll get. We wont be getting rid of Monk this side of xmas.

Rich tea are not for dunking. Only get a millisecond and they're sloppy mush

47 minutes ago, dykwim said:

More chance of us getting Sarah Ferguson to be fair. 

In all seriousness though, this is what I’d expect whoever deals with these matters at the club to be considering. No point looking at the usual journeymen. We need to take a chance on an upcoming manager who commands some respect. (Whilst being realistic about who we could attract). 

She could come as the podiatrist.

Is there any suggestion that 'Big Dunc' has any desire to be a manager/head coach whatever they call it these days? Football is full of good coaches who couldn’t manage as long as their 4rse points downwards. This club needs somebody who can deal with the pressure of actually being the man in charge (of course I’m sure we're all open to a female coach in the name of diversity). I mean, we've got a reyt fannny in charge at the moment. 

We need someone who can come in and give us at least a bit of hope of staying up and if not, some positivity that gives us confidence that we will be back up next season. Pearson for me, regardless of what he might or might not have said before about the job. Second to him Cook and thirdly if we want a younger up and coming manager who has already had success at lower league level, Ryan Lowe. 

Come on DC, get your finger out. 

Guest Jack the Hat
5 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Rich tea are not for dunking. Only get a millisecond and they're sloppy mush

I was playing to the masses. For me its malted milk all the way.

56 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Reputation as an outstanding coach at Everton.

did a good job in short spell as caretaker when silva was sacked.

has spent more time coaching at first team level than say Scott Parker did before he got Fulham job , Lampard before derby job , Gerrard before rangers job. 

Alan Irvine has an outstanding reputation as a coach. How did his managerial career go?

Would be an insane appointment given our position. No experience in management. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

You want a Big Dunc then you'd better put the kettle on and get the Rich Tea out cos that's as close as you'll get. We wont be getting rid of Monk this side of xmas.

What a depressing thought?

Guest Jack the Hat
2 minutes ago, Jim said:

What a depressing thought?

I'm playing that double negative / negative motivation card where I defiantly state something I hope desperately not to be true. 

Guest Jack the Hat

How about we offer the job to Big Dunc AND Nigel Pearson, and tell them to start on the same day. When they turn up they are told they can feyt for the job. Who would your money be on?