Jump to content

Look at THIS - The chairman needs to explain this to the fans


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, TheOwlsofDodworth said:

Beyond it being a shambles. 

 

What's happening at Sheffield Wednesday. 

 

Someone please. 

 

Are the predictions of oblivion going to come true? 

 

Feel like I'm scratching my head amongst the chaos and noise. 

 

What can a lowly but optimistic supporter like myself do in these times? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hold on tight

  • Like 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

I could go into it as it's a long long story but the simple version is that the team has always existed but isn't really properly embraced by the club,


How much for a ST and do you get VIP access all areas?? Asking for a pal

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Take a look at this

To avoid any confusion there are no teams below us on any of these league tables 

We really are rock bottom of every league we are in

Check it out....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 12.47.50.jpg


FIRST TEAM LEAGUE TABLE - 24th out of 24 teams - rock bottom

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 12.47.14.jpg

 

UNDER 23'S LEAGUE TABLE  - 9th out of 9 teams - rock bottom

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 12.47.01.jpg

 

UNDER 18'S LEAGUE TABLE - 9th out of  9 teams  - rock bottom

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 13.21.35.jpg

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY LADIES TEAM  - 10th  out of 10 teams - rock  bottom

 

Absolutely incorrect data you are missing the lose for tomorrow lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DC will make no comment regarding this shambles or anything else for that matter.
 

He’s already made it clear that he sees any form of criticism as unwelcome, unjustified and ungrateful.

 

 

Edited by Morepork
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheOwlsofDodworth said:

Beyond it being a shambles. 

 

What's happening at Sheffield Wednesday. 

 

Someone please. 

 

Are the predictions of oblivion going to come true? 

 

Feel like I'm scratching my head amongst the chaos and noise. 

 

What can a lowly but optimistic supporter like myself do in these times? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Clap like mad

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Morepork said:

DC will make no comment regarding this shambles ir anything else for that matter.

He’s already made it clear that he sees any form of criticism as unwelcome, unjustified and ungrateful.

 

 

True on both points


How does that leave the fans that aren't criticising him currently though? They're not getting communication from their chairman, and should they be grateful for the current situation we're in?

  • Love 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

True on both points


How does that leave the fans that aren't criticising him currently though? They're not getting communication from their chairman, and should they be grateful for the current situation we're in?


It always comes back to that argument that he had the best intentions mate. I believe that, but the damage is exactly the same regardless.

 

I would say he’s lived a life without criticism, where as most of us have dealt with it to varying degrees our entire lives.

 

He has every right to be upset, I would be if I’d put £180 mil on black and it came up red......

Edited by Morepork
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Morepork said:


It always comes back to that argument that he had the best intentions mate. I believe that, but the damage is exactly the same regardless.

 

I would say he’s lived a life without criticism, where as most of us have dealt with it to varying degrees our entire lives.

 

He has every right to be upset, I would be if I’d put £180 mil on black and it came up red......


 

 

 

I don’t think he ended up with the football club he had been told he was buying either 

 

I think there were a few surprises when he moved in

  • Thanks 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


 

 

 

I don’t think he ended up with the football club he had been told he was buying either 

 

I think there were a few surprises when he moved in


Probably, and then a catalogue of errors each compounding the other.
 

It’s sad, I really wanted him to succeed, but the ground sale, points fiasco was the last straw. I think many have been patient but it’s not recoverable now IMO.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

I would think it more beneficial explaining this to the chairman.. 

Shows we're clueless in every level. 

 

"Anyone who thinks other teams are better than us knows nothing about football!"

 

:Chansiri:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


 

 

 

I don’t think he ended up with the football club he had been told he was buying either 

 

I think there were a few surprises when he moved in

There is probably something in this. We can all sit here and sing Milan's praises, but you know...

 

Some of those shall we say characters that get mentioned from time to time were present before Chansiri took over. 

 

Curiously, they are still here to this day. Why is that? 

 

I mean, if you had invested what Chansiri has purportedly done so, wouldn't you be asking some questions of these people by now? Something doesn't add up about it all. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bobness said:

 

"Anyone who thinks other teams are better than us knows nothing about football!"

 

:Chansiri:

Well I would suggest the stats don't lie. 

Every other team in our division at senior, u23 and u18' s respectively are doing better than us bud. 

As a fact. The tables don't lie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Really grow a pair

Do you think blind faith and defending the chairman at all cost makes you a better fan ? It doesn’t, it just makes you deluded . This club is literally on its backside and has been for some time 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SiJ said:

There is probably something in this. We can all sit here and sing Milan's praises, but you know...

 

Some of those shall we say characters that get mentioned from time to time were present before Chansiri took over. 

 

Curiously, they are still here to this day. Why is that? 

 

I mean, if you had invested what Chansiri has purportedly done so, wouldn't you be asking some questions of these people by now? Something doesn't add up about it all. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I get the feeling we're like the South Stand. 

 

A shell. 

 

Up standing on the outside. Passable. 

 

But ultimately an illusion. The reality is a decaying turd. 

 

And I can't rightly prove anything to be fact. 

 

Only vibes from years of subscribing as a fan. 

 

Intuitively speaking we are a wooden giant with termites. 

 

You hear people on here saying we're rotten to the core.

 

We come back to it so often. These old clichéd sayings. And there has to be a reason for that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Off-topic, but strikes me as odd that only two teams in the whole of that last table refer to their female teams as 'women', the rest still using 'ladies'.

'Ladies FC' in 2020 sounds like summat off the Dad's Army Xmas Special IMO.

 

:duntmatter:

 

 

Edited by Mr. Tom
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...