Predict our next goalscorer

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Time for a positive thread as cant' take anymore reality as it's just too painful

So.....

Who do you honestly think will be the next Sheffield Wednesday player to score, and what kind of goal do you think it will be?

I'd take a jammy one going in off someone's backside right now 

There is no positive answer to this based on current form!!

The reality is, we are terrible

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

His one and only goal was 9 years ago, 10/9/11 v  MK Dons at home.

This stunned me, because, while I know he's been here ages, I didnt realise it was quite that long. How is he 29 and yet I still hold out that he's still a promising youngster?! 

• Thanks 1

Here’s a puzzle question. Who is our joint leading goalscorer for the season and clear leading goalscorer in terms of goals to minutes played, despite not having started the last seven games? Statistics suggest we should play that fellow, if anyone can remember his name, because he’s more likely to score than anyone else.

• Love 1

Perfect opportunity for a vote thread thing!! Come on Neil, get with the program!!!

If Rhodes gets a chance to get on the pitch and we  get some half decent crosses in then my moneys on Rhodes. I'd equally welcome a deflection off anyone of the 22 players bo11ock though. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Sambo89 said:

Perfect opportunity for a vote thread thing!! Come on Neil, get with the program!!!

If Rhodes gets a chance to get on the pitch and we  get some half decent crosses in then my moneys on Rhodes. I'd equally welcome a deflection off anyone of the 22 players bo11ock though. 

What would the vote be?

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Time for a positive thread as cant' take anymore reality as it's just too painful

So.....

Who do you honestly think will be the next Sheffield Wednesday player to score, and what kind of goal do you think it will be?

Own goal, some unfortunate defender will deflect a shot that’s going wide into the bottom corner. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

So.....

Bannan..pen..

• Thanks 1