Campaign to get DC to act

He's not difficult to get a meeting with, or he hasn't been in the past.

But it's the most pointless way you could ever choose to spend your time.

He does not come across as minted at all, more bitter and twisted if anything, this project is not making him very happy at all and he doesn't seem to agree with anything the fans have to say about the running of the club.

We are absolutely screwed, far far beyond what I could have imagined! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

There's nowt as loud as fans putting up a protest during football matches. The reverberations of it eventually reaches 1/3 around the world.

Trouble is that fans aren't allowed into Hillsborough.

Unless you have any other bright ideas. This place is our only place for protest at the moment. This is one time I hope CC or someone close to him actually does pay attention to Owlstalk - and doesn't just pass it off as fans venting this way and that.

• Like 1

On 01/11/2020 at 12:19, hasthagotanycheese said:

Chuck them damned golden elephants in the Don, massive big banner slung across the old Charlie Browns Garage saying Chansiri Out plastered across twitter and Facebook, he will soon get the message.

That’s a waste. At least melt them down to help pay off the manager.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Depends really

More chance if the fans were allowed in but didnt rock up to games than if fans were allowed in, sat in silence, left early etc whilst Chansiri was in Thailand thousands of miles away

Sometimes Wednesday fans are a lot more apathetic than fans of other clubs would be. 

But think surely they would have been point probably against Luton or away fans at Rotherham when 3-0 down at half time and a few had been drinking that their patience would have snapped.

8 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Sometimes Wednesday fans are a lot more apathetic than fans of other clubs would be. 

But think surely they would have been point probably against Luton or away fans at Rotherham when 3-0 down at half time and a few had been drinking that their patience would have snapped.

Come on now...

Let's be real..

What would really happen is instead of turning on the chairman they'd turn on one of the fans on the kop who shouts for the managers/chairman's head (note it’s ALWAYS someone smaller than them that they fight with) and smacked them, then walked out of the game early (whilst at the same time telling everyone on soclal media how they'd left the game early)

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Come on now...

Let's be real..

What would really happen is instead of turning on the chairman they'd turn on one of the fans on the kop who shouts for the managers/chairman's head and smacked them, then walked out of the game early (whilst at the same time telling everyone on soclal media how they'd left the game early)

lol

Well yes I think they would be a lot of fans arguing amongst themselves.

I can remember in the early 2000s when things were bad and some scuffles broke out with Wednesday fans arguing with other Wednesday fans over who was to blame and others saying 'get behind them'
Although I would much rather Wednesday doing well a part of me quite enjoys some fans going ape s*** when things are going badly.

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Well yes I think they would be a lot of fans arguing amongst themselves.

I can remember in the early 2000s when things were bad and some scuffles broke out with Wednesday fans arguing with other Wednesday fans over who was to blame and others saying 'get behind them'
Although I would much rather Wednesday doing well a part of me quite enjoys some fans going ape s*** when things are going badly.

100%

Its like when people on here say ‘you’d not say that in real life’

REALLY??

Yes they would 🤣🤣🤣

Owlstalk Shop

I was in touch with the Club yesterday re the need to Get Monk Gone.

Spoke with the Comms team and it was a good discussion.

I have put together a communication re getting Monk out that is being sent to DC.

I ignored @owlstalk who said doing anything was "claptrap"".

If you do nothing then don't expect anything re the inept Monk to change.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

I have put together a communication re getting Monk out that is being sent to DC.

Well it's worked mate - Chansiri is being interviewed on Thursday 

Well done 👍

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

As much as I think the club needs a change of direction, to write a letter effectively demanding a bloke loses his job is all rather nauseating. Presuming you are in a job, how would you feel if someone did that?

Is asking DC to remove Monk nauseating?

Well, all I can say is that DC has given Monk 6 months more than most Chairman would have done given the truly shocking results and peformances.

Monk could easily pick up a significant pay off from DC to add to the pay offs he received from Swansea. Middlesborough and Birmingham City.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

*chansiri checks income and notices 4 people haven't paid a tenner to watch I-follow*

*chansiri decides he just can't afford to be losing that £40 so sacks Monk*

And thats the problem...

Dont everybody moan about DC and not acting on our concerns,if people aren't prepared to act  themselves and make a point heard....

But he is mega minted and being held back by EFL so yeh,you are prob right 40 quid wont hurt his pocket....

UTO....

2 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

And thats the problem...

Dont everybody moan about DC and not acting on our concerns,if people aren't prepared to act  themselves and make a point heard....

But he is mega minted and being held back by EFL so yeh,you are prob right 40 quid wont hurt his pocket....

UTO....

Mate - if every single fan of Sheffield Wednesday didn't watch I-Follow the Chairman would still be absolutely MINTED

Remember - It's only the EFL stopping him spaffing GAZILLIONS on SWFC

He's so loaded it's unreal

Wednesday fans not watching I-Follow would be like you losing 10p down the back of the sofa

Owlstalk Shop

4 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

Don't suppose you asked them to give me a call about my ST refund did you.? 

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Mate - if every single fan of Sheffield Wednesday didn't watch I-Follow the Chairman would still be absolutely MINTED

Remember - It's only the EFL stopping him spaffing GAZILLIONS on SWFC

He's so loaded it's unreal

Wednesday fans not watching I-Follow would be like you losing 10p down the back of the sofa

Yep maybe so,but it would make a statement to him..Cant go to ground and be heard so you do it another way.....

Minted or not he loves the acclamation  and attention from the fans and our money that pays for nothing....

UTO