Campaign to get DC to act

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The only way I can see Chansiri taking note is if it starts to hit him in the pocket.

As we're not currently able to attend matches, the only way we can do that is to boycott ifollow.

If the club notice that not a solitary soul is watching the game on Tuesday evening, then they may start to question why.

It won't happen, though. We're all too addicted to this sh*t.

It’ll hit him in the pocket after Xmas when he get no takers for the ‘Early Bird’ season ticket offer. He’s prospered off that ‘offer’ since the day he took over.

With the number of supporters who have taken option of the early bird in the past the intake of cash has been quite substantial in helping to pay the wages etc. That will be a very big miss

• Like 1

Just to clarify...coming on here and posting Monk Out is not clamouring for his dismissal it's like throwing your dummy out of the pram hoping someone  would pick it up and give it you back...here's the rub, they won't or to the point DC won't. 

Edited by daveyboy66

1 hour ago, prowl said:

Combine all the suggestions, send emails and keep away from the club shop and iFollow. Also write to the local papers and radio stations. The more avenues you hit the bigger the impact.

The truth is though the vast majority of fans will do nothing. It's easy to moan on Owlstalk but they can't be bothered to actually do anything. Out of all the fan base I'd be surprised if you can get more than 1000 or so actually doing anything.

Even when fans were going to games a boycott wouldn't happen in noticeable numbers. Fans won't stay away from games, the pull is too strong.

Dog muck the door handles on the Tap and Superstore. That'll learn Chansiri! 

Everything I am proposing is intended to be respectful to the owner.

I recall how DC was making up the salary of SWFC shop and ticket office staff at the start of lockdown when the likes of Aresenal and Tottenham with billions (£) more to spend than us were not.

I do believe that if DC had brought in Sgt Wilko from the start to run the club we would now be in a far better position than we are.  DC's resouirce plus Wilko's brain would have been powerful..

But we are where we are and I do believe that we must do everything in our power to help DC see that Monk is killing the team.

We can all do zero or we can do something to help DC realise this and to get a proper manager in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Owls Loyal said:

I recall how DC was making up the salary of SWFC shop and ticket office staff at the start of lockdown when the likes of Aresenal and Tottenham with billions (£) more to spend than us were not.

I do believe that if DC had brought in Sgt Wilko from the start to run the club we would now be in a far better position than we are.  DC's resouirce plus Wilko's brain would have been powerful..

But we are where we are and I do believe that we must do everything in our power to help DC see that Monk is killing the team.

We can all do zero or we can do something to help DC realise this and to get a proper manager in.

He doesn't care one  JOT  what  the fans think

The only thing he wants from fans is total adulation, compliance and cash

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

True. I have just never liked the way he has come across at Fans Forums. I know language barrier is an issue and we have to respect him for coming out and speaking when English isn’t his first language. But he always came across as on the defensive and as if everyone is out to get him. 

All we really want is a constructive dialogue between the club and the fans. I’ve not felt we’ve had that for a good 2/3 years now. 

Language barrier wasn't a problem for him when I took him to the station, In fact he almost sounded like someone from Sheffield his English was that good - his mate on the other hand was a very very strange individual.

50 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

He won’t change. He’s been here long enough. The fact Monk is still in a job, shows what we think doesn’t matter.

• Like 1

A man who knows nothing about football with a £100 million war chest.

Who won't be told.

Even if we'd have fluked the semi it was only a question of time until we would be in this same unholy mess.

It's going to take the most complex deal in football history for us to keep going.

Just wanting rid won't do it.

• Like 3

All Chansiri has done since he came here is act.  He's acted like he is a successful businessman with billions in the bank, and knows a thing or two about football too.

He's one big stand up comedian act, and we're the butt of every joke.

If you mean act as in make a decision, I'd rather he didn't act.  9 out of 10 decisions he's made have been utter and complete disasters.

The man couldn't even take our assets from us quick enough so we are the ******** that get punished and docked points.  You've got to laugh really.

Chansiri, if you're reading.  Don't act, don't move, just stay right where you are and don't move a muscle, we'll all be safer that way.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

A man who knows nothing about football with a £100 million war chest.

Who won't be told.

Even if we'd have fluked the semi it was only a question of time until we would be in this same unholy mess.

It's going to take the most complex deal in football history for us to keep going.

Just wanting rid won't do it.

Post of the day amongst a sea of flounce

5 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The only way I can see Chansiri taking note is if it starts to hit him in the pocket.

As we're not currently able to attend matches, the only way we can do that is to boycott ifollow.

If the club notice that not a solitary soul is watching the game on Tuesday evening, then they may start to question why.

It won't happen, though. We're all too addicted to this sh*t.

I don't agree , people need to stop paying for it end of , that's the only way this clown will listen.

I don't pay for ifollow myself but still refused to watch yesterday's shitshow.

Any other football league club would have acted by now , Chansiri is slowly taking us down by keeping hold of Monk it's that simple !

• Like 1