6 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

We the supporters do not own the club but in my view we need to start a campaign to get DC to act.

The inept Monk should have been fired last March pre-lockdown 1 but we are where we are.

Any ideas of making DC aware of the need to dismiss Monk need to be urgently expedited.

To start with @Owlstalk owes us all one for championing Monk over many months.

I propose a full-blooded Owlstalk campaign to get DC to sack the inept Monk  the Bournemouth game.

Any ideas should be welcome and encouraged to get the message through to DC.

Put a plan together then

If it's good the fans will back you

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

The only way I can see Chansiri taking note is if it starts to hit him in the pocket.

As we're not currently able to attend matches, the only way we can do that is to boycott ifollow.

If the club notice that not a solitary soul is watching the game on Tuesday evening, then they may start to question why.

It won't happen, though. We're all too addicted to this sh*t.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The only way I can see Chansiri taking note is if it starts to hit him in the pocket.

As we're not currently able to attend matches, the only way we can do that is to boycott ifollow. 

"I tell you now - your money pays for NOTHING" 

This is a chairman we've been told relentlessly for the last two years by the Uberfans is absolutely LOADED and it's only the EFL stopping him from SPENDAGEDDON. A loaded minted multi-millionaire/billionaire who has recently told fans "I tell you now - your money pays for NOTHING" 

And your plan is to not give him a tenner

Reyt.

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, 109Waddle said:

Do the supporters trust have a route in to voice concerns?

Of course

Anyone could email Chansiri direct to 'voice concerns'

Voicing concerns isn't the thing here though - we can all do that, many have done that, and many more will do that.

It's about whether we as fans are respected enough to be listened to

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

Shoes off in car park?

• Haha 1

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Of course

Anyone could email Chansiri direct to 'voice concerns'

Voicing concerns isn't the thing here though - we can all do that, many have done that, and many more will do that.

It's about whether we as fans are respected enough to be listened to

I thought the supporters trust had an agreed process with the club whereby communications can be formalised and therefore (in theory) more meaningful than email?

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Chuck them damned golden elephants in the Don, massive big banner slung across the old Charlie Browns Garage saying Chansiri Out plastered across twitter and Facebook, he will soon get the message.

I hope to God that no-one is as disrespectful as to throw the elephants in the river.

That’s not a protest, that’s hate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, 109Waddle said:

I thought the supporters trust had an agreed process with the club whereby communications can be formalised and therefore (in theory) more meaningful than email?

The end result is always the exact same though no matter who gives feedback, how they give feedback, what they say, how they say it, or the format it's given

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop