Radio Silence

11 hours ago, billyblack said:

I agree, so im saying, why wait another week if DC wants to sack him, makes no sense. 

Its whether he can afford to sack him. I have also long thought, based on rumour about Paxo Chicken football investments that there are other people involved in the decision making, so we may be waiting for a unanimous vote, or even waiting for funds to clear to cover the cost of this latest debacle.

Mere speculation. I am not ITK

On 01/11/2020 at 09:17, BIG D said:

Beattie would be in temp change, if he was to go then we would have Bullen again

lol

to be honest I’d settle for that swap right now

Oh no this time I think it needs to be a clear out big style. Everyone goes Monk Beattie Hughes Keeper coach physio Bullen Weaver the lot. 

Haslam in charge of first team until a new management TEAM is brought in 

17 minutes ago, vulva said:

My money would be on a takeover very soon. 

Would be nice, but I just don't see it in the circumstances.

Unless there is some activity in the background to line up a new manager, does look like he's lost interest. Surely this can't continue and accept relegation without at least giving it a go.

52 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Its whether he can afford to sack him. I have also long thought, based on rumour about Paxo Chicken football investments that there are other people involved in the decision making, so we may be waiting for a unanimous vote, or even waiting for funds to clear to cover the cost of this latest debacle.

Mere speculation. I am not ITK

Not ITK! 

How dare you post on here..... 

😀

On 01/11/2020 at 08:13, TodwickOwl said:

Complete silence from all angles within the club - we’ve had the worst results period for a long time against 3 teams where we all thought we’d pick up points. 

Prior to this - we were fed YouTube and Social propaganda of a good group of lads laughing and joking and playing games in the training ground by Monk who wanted to show a different side to the club and engage with the fans. 

Fine, but the fans want engaging when the times are tough and we don’t want to just see them arsing about. Monk provides absolutely no value during a post match interview at all - fine margins, I take the blame, I can do a job, record isn’t good etc - no substance whatsoever on a plan or how it’s gone wrong. Whilst the lads plaster social when we’re winning - they’re zip when we lose, Bannan our club captain has said naff all since February - they love the plaudits when it’s good but won’t come out holding their hands up when it’s bad, and it’s really bad. No sign of reaching out to fans who want to understand what’s going on or engagement whatsoever. 

And then a chairman who we ALL want to hear from today or tomorrow - no manager should survive the run of results not only from The start of the season, Not only from the restart of last season, but from the beginning of the year - his PPG has absolutely gone through the floor to 0.4 a game - we need 1.5 to scrape staging up. DC - if you’re going to back Monk, bring out a statement and explain your actions ASAP - because this fanbase has had enough.

Thanks for listening DC...

Looking forward to hearing from you Thursday....

Monkmanface