Radio Silence

Guest Grandad
Just now, Yellowbelly said:

Maybe if he’s going to announce sacking the manager he needs to actually sack him first - contrary to popular belief it’s not as easy as just getting on the phone and saying “your fired” Alan Sugar style.

It really is

1 minute ago, Yellowbelly said:

Maybe if he’s going to announce sacking the manager he needs to actually sack him first - contrary to popular belief it’s not as easy as just getting on the phone and saying “your fired” Alan Sugar style.

That’s why I said today for the chairman. 

Besides, sacking take minutes - don’t you see the turn of events on SSN after a manager is gone after a game?

27 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

nothing difficult about picking up the phone

Its my club ,you have failed.empty your desk

sorted

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

It is actually that easy. In football you don’t get ‘sacked’. You have your contract terminated and are compensated according to any clauses in said contract. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

Perhaps he is interviewing possible replacements before announcing GM's sacking.

That's how clubs seem to work these days.

Or at least I am hoping this is the case.

No, what we normally do is persist with a failing manager until fan pressure forces the chairman’s hand, we then flounder around for weeks searching amongst the scraps for a replacement.

• Like 4