2 hours ago, Snowyowl61 said:

Might as well ask 'Marriott or a butterfly?'. Both as effective.

I could see what you were doing there, so I'll give you a like for effort. Still crap though, I'd say probably about Butterfield levels of effort.

10 hours ago, Prawnsarnieowl said:

Couldn’t believe my luck when I saw this thread! 
I was literally just mulling over if Marriott was now our worst loan signing in recent times beating my previous front runner Butterfield. 

To be fair, both would win the ballon d'or compared to Bothroyd. 

11 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

I’m sure Marriott use to be a good player before he signed for us. What the hell do we do to these players!?!

We let Beattie work his maagic on them.

Both are so bad it hurts. Please don't play him again. He offers absolutely nothing and just wastes the few opportunities he does get. 

JR is rock bottom on confidence, but give him a run of games, Marriott is like playing with 10 men.

Yes he's been terrible so far but give him a chance! Hooper was horrendous for months and he turned out pretty well. Still think Rhodes should start the next game mind. 

I am shocked Marriott has been so poor. Genuinely thought it was a bit of a coup when we got him as I know some Derby fans who were gutted he wasn't starting for them and he did very well for them under Fat Frank.

I'm hopeful that one goal and he kicks on but I fear our style of play doesn't suit him and it's just not going to work out. 

46 minutes ago, jrh said:

Yes he's been terrible so far but give him a chance! Hooper was horrendous for months and he turned out pretty well. Still think Rhodes should start the next game mind. 

I think it’s a bit harsh to say Hooper was horrendous for months.

51 minutes ago, jrh said:

So ,we have to give him a chance ...but drop him for the next game !!