Marathon not a sprint.......

Just now, ANDY said:

I’ll have a pint of what you’ve had 

I’ve had a pint of adversity, struggle and backs against the wall started by the EFL scum determined to ruin us with the MSM ever since the Hillsboro’ Disaster and Mark Lawrenson.

I think I’ll have another and still walk home.

A revolution starts with hope and a ***** of light. Monk offers neither of these and he’s had long enough to at least give a glimpse of what we are aiming for. We are in the same merry go round we were in nearly a year ago, getting spanked every week and not showing any attacking enterprise. His time is done he’s a busted flush and that’s me being kind to the tvvat. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

You wouldn’t know a revolution on a merry go round.

Is that a revolving revolution? Like how many revolutions of the merry-go-round before you feel dizzy? 

:Chansiri:

12 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Now is not the time to be disheartened....

Get behind Monk’s Revolution and get ready for the Richter Scale click anytime now....

WAWAW UTO BLUE MOON

Optimism and positivity are admirable attributes. But under this chairman, they’re is more strife ahead. 
The next run of games are arguably harder than those we have played already, opposing will start to find their rhythm and form. 
I’m actually thinking putting a serious bet on relegation: DC is unlikely to offload Monk quickly, the gap maybe too big by the time he does. 
Unless of course your optimism bears fruit...