I have about as much confidence in a quick and credible managerial appointment as I do in Monk.

My greatest fear is that Paxo gets his way with Pulis. At least it would save me money as I'm not spending a single penny to watch his team, makes Monk look like Bielsa.

I got ridiculed on another thread, but anticipating DC, Cowleys could be considered. I'm not necessarily advocating them BTW, but he considered them before, they're available and desperate enough to take it 

We struggled to attract a decent candidates before, even harder now we're probably relegated.

• Like 1

To be honest I couldn't give a poo at this moment in time. Get him out now and then sort the replacement, not the other way round. The longer he is here the more damage will be done. 

1 minute ago, yeadonowl said:

Pulis for me for the season with the only target to keep us up. Whatever it takes

The football is terrible now and we are loosing. I could put up with rubbish if we are winning 

No guarantee we would be winning and his football is worse than Monk's, also been out of the game for almost a year and  a half.

Sure someone will be along  to throw some stats at me, but won't change my mind. Hate the man and his eye bleeding dogshit football.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, OwlerIT said:

Please not Pulis even more turgid football

The time for wanting nice to watch football is a long way off. I'd take a run of turgid 1-0 wins as things stand.

• Like 3

I’d try and tempt Pearson to take it till the end of the season at least.

Long term I think we’re going down and would like To tempt Ryan Lowe from the Plymouth job he’s done fantastically at, and do it on a bigger scale.

Id accept Paul Cook.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

Don't think for one minute that DC will pay off Monk and his team so soon after handing out contracts.

Would love Paul Cook but not going to happen.

Best we can hope for is Monk on gardening leave and Bullen back in charge.

Compensation is much lower than you’d expect nowadays 

17 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Pulis for me for the season with the only target to keep us up. Whatever it takes

The football is terrible now and we are loosing. I could put up with rubbish if we are winning 

We don't have the players for that 

The big problem is we are stuck with Chansiri, otherwise I would suggest thinking long term and someone who will get us out of league 1 and progress the club.  As Chansiri and son will be with us a long time then Paul cook, McCarthy or Pearson would ideal.  But never going to happen 

22 minutes ago, striker said:

I have about as much confidence in a quick and credible managerial appointment as I do in Monk.

My greatest fear is that Paxo gets his way with Pulis. At least it would save me money as I'm not spending a single penny to watch his team, makes Monk look like Bielsa.

I got ridiculed on another thread, but anticipating DC, Cowleys could be considered. I'm not necessarily advocating them BTW, but he considered them before, they're available and desperate enough to take it 

We struggled to attract a decent candidates before, even harder now we're probably relegated.

How do we know Paxo wants Pulis?